7 hours ago, kdiggz said:

i'd say his future with the Bills does not look good

That’s quite a limb to go out on there. Hope you’re prepared to walk it back/eat crow. 

7 hours ago, Whodey1967 said:

As a whole, how do the Bills fans view EJ?

I haven't seen him play much, and from what I have seen, he is a bit hot and cold.

Run away from him as fast as you can.

More than that you don't need to know.

6 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Horrible. Awful.  Putrid.

Oh come on man, stop sugar-coating it!

In truth, he was a lot worse than that!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Whodey1967 said:

I haven't seen him play much, and from what I have seen, he is a bit hot and cold.

You know the old saying: 'No guts, no glory'. EJ will never know Glory...

6 hours ago, Manther said:

Ya, just not a good QB.

You know when people say that QB has the "IT" factor and they are just that good.  Well, I think EJ has the OPPOSITE of IT!  You know he just isn't capable of being a QB.  It looks so awkward and unnatural.

So, Whaley was half correct?

He omitted the 'Sh".

Great kid first and foremost. 

Totally schizoid mechanics; a formula 1 race car above the waist and a complete jalopy below. 

Can’t read a defense to save his life and loses confidence too quickly. 

Terrific locker room presence. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, K-9 said:

Totally schizoid mechanics; a formula 1 race car above the waist and a complete jalopy below. 

Tricycle from the neck up.

Not sure how a slow, low confidence 1st round bust has much of a significant presence in an NFL locker room.

The only time he didn't suck was when he was injured.   Wait.  I take that back.  He sucked at being injured too.

Edited by Badthingsman

My biggest gripe was that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  People complain about Taylor because a throw comes in low or not in stride.  Manuel would hit one crossing pattern fine and then throw a moon shot 10 feet over a guys head.  He wasn't going to hit anyone more than 25 yards downfield period.  I'm not sure if Peterman is more accurate or not largely because a defender steps in front of half his passes

1 hour ago, Maine-iac said:

My biggest gripe was that he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  People complain about Taylor because a throw comes in low or not in stride.  Manuel would hit one crossing pattern fine and then throw a moon shot 10 feet over a guys head.  He wasn't going to hit anyone more than 25 yards downfield period.  I'm not sure if Peterman is more accurate or not largely because a defender steps in front of half his passes

At least Peterman wasn't throwing in the dirt 5 yards out while having no pressure.  Honestly I'm not sure which guy is worse.  I know which one was way over drafted though.  Strange thing, I didn't think EJ had all that bad of a rookie season.  He just got worse from there instead of better.

Edited by Scott7975

12 hours ago, K-9 said:

....I'd say that is a spot on analysis....good show......reads, progressions and zero confidence were all major downfalls......ironically, Buddy and his gang had Genome Smith penciled in as their 1st choice....flew down to interview him and work him out....consensus on plane ride home was, "um no thanks"........EJ was 2nd fiddle.......

Really really really good kid.

Absolutely terrible QB.  He's the worst.  He's all over the place mechanically, he looks like a deer in the headlights, he plays scared, leaves plays on the field with late/bad throws.

He really really really sucks.  

I concur with the guy who would take any other active QB over him.  Joe Webb package all game over EEEEEEeeeeeeeJJJJJjjjj under center.  

Image result for ej manuel pick gif

23 hours ago, Whodey1967 said:

Who?