EJ Manuel

Whodey1967

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

I just saw you are a Bengals fan.  We did not bring EJ back last year.  He is the backup for the Raiders now.  He played pretty poorly in 2 games for them when Derek Carr got injured.  Our QB has been Tyrod Taylor for the past 3 seasons and he is also not very good.  He probably won't be back next year and we will probably sign a veteran plus draft someone.  At this point, we would gladly take Dalton off your hands.  He is pretty popular around here lately

EJ was only on a one year contract so he is actually not with Oakland anymore unless they re sign him ?

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

IMO, He was literally the worst QB I have ever seen start significant time in the nfl. There is not a current qb in the nfl, starting or backing up that I would want less. Not exaggerating, I mean that 100%. Before people start saying you would rather have “blank?”  if the name is of a qb in the league, then the answer is yes. Hope that clears it up.

Shoot me straight, what's the word on the street.

Loved your explanation and conviction!  Respect.

I disagree with you, but, I can't argue you are wrong at all.

Good stuff

• Like (+1) 1

"He has that intangible "swagger", you just know he is in charge when he walks into the room.  He just has "it".  You cant really describe it, you have to see it.  But believe me, EJ will be the franchise quarterback of the Buffalo Bills.  Or I wont be GM in 2017."

- Doug Whaley, 2013

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

High character guy does everything right off the field in terms of preparation, hard work, and leadership.  Terrible on the football field.

Ya, just not a good QB.

You know when people say that QB has the "IT" factor and they are just that good.  Well, I think EJ has the OPPOSITE of IT!  You know he just isn't capable of being a QB.  It looks so awkward and unnatural.

3 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

"He has that intangible "swagger", you just know he is in charge when he walks into the room.  He just has "it".  You cant really describe it, you have to see it.  But believe me, EJ will be the franchise quarterback of the Buffalo Bills.  Or I wont be GM in 2017."

- Doug Whaley, 2013

So, Whaley was half correct?

10 minutes ago, Manther said:

Ya, just not a good QB.

You know when people say that QB has the "IT" factor and they are just that good.  Well, I think EJ has the OPPOSITE of IT!  You know he just isn't capable of being a QB.  It looks so awkward and unnatural.

So, Whaley was half correct?

he did say something at the end of that speech to the effect of "if this doesn't work out, I will probably be fired."  So, yes.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

But whenever he is on the field he almost always loses.  How is that serviceable as a backup?  

Anyway, no longer our problem.

Yeah he’s lost the last 4 in Buffalo.  (Sorry 5 counting the last game disaster by Rexs regime when he benched Tyrod to save $30 mil in salary) 

EJ  lost to the same teams Taylor has lost too as well. 

Even with his INTs the team was putting up over 20 ppg. 

I wonder.  Did he ever have three 3 point games? (Barring the last) 

Hes a backup and no more.  

Lets agre to disagree.  It’s not worth discussion as he’s not a Bill.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan