EJ Manuel

Whodey1967

IMO, He was literally the worst QB I have ever seen start significant time in the nfl. There is not a current qb in the nfl, starting or backing up that I would want less. Not exaggerating, I mean that 100%. Before people start saying you would rather have “blank?”  if the name is of a qb in the league, then the answer is yes. Hope that clears it up.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Whodey1967 said:

As a whole, how do the Bills fans view EJ?

I haven't seen him play much, and from what I have seen, he is a bit hot and cold.

Does he have franchise QB potential or is the mgt riding him until his replacement arrives?

What is EJs future with the Bills?

I just finished watching the original Jumanji, so maybe it's really 2014?

I just saw you are a Bengals fan.  We did not bring EJ back last year.  He is the backup for the Raiders now.  He played pretty poorly in 2 games for them when Derek Carr got injured.  Our QB has been Tyrod Taylor for the past 3 seasons and he is also not very good.  He probably won't be back next year and we will probably sign a veteran plus draft someone.  At this point, we would gladly take Dalton off your hands.  He is pretty popular around here lately

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

IMO, He was literally the worst QB I have ever seen start significant time in the nfl. There is not a current qb in the nfl, starting or backing up that I would want less. Not exaggerating, I mean that 100%. Before people start saying you would rather have blank...if the name is a qb in the league, then the answer is yes. Hope that clears it up.

Gotta love brutal honesty 

Just now, ProcessTheTrust said:

I just finished watching the original Jumanji, so maybe it's really 2014?

lol for a second i thought maybe i clicked on an archived thread or something.  then i realized he is a Bengals fan just visiting

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

IMO, He was literally the worst QB I have ever seen start significant time in the nfl. There is not a current qb in the nfl, starting or backing up that I would want less. Not exaggerating, I mean that 100%. Before people start saying you would rather have “blank?”  if the name is of a qb in the league, then the answer is yes. Hope that clears it up.

The Jets QBs Petty and Hackenberg are pretty awful..

34 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

EJ Manuel was much better than Nathan Peterman and it isn't close right now 

• Like (+1) 1

I view him the same way I viewed him when he was at Florida State -- as a college QB with limited passing skills and hence, limited upside.

When they drafted him I wanted to believe he could play in the NFL but it became apparent quickly that the Bills had once again talked themselves into drafting a guy who was never going to be capable of doing that with any consistency and/or at a high level.

• Like (+1) 1