Jump to content
Chadwick Bay Chad

Mccoy turns down offer

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

 

I would never call anyone a liar.  He is misinformed 

 

I am not trying to be a jerk to you or anything but Dude. Please. Just stop.

 

Carucci has proven without a doubt over time that he is well connected and usually right on with his information. 

 

Imwill trust him over you - a random poster on a message board who has been proven wrong many times over - every day of the week. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not the inside source stuff. It's that he lies he delete posts to fit his agenda, he's been called out with facts proving him wrong dozens of times and he continues to insult the intelligence of the board. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

He was never even interviewed.

 

I miss the buffalo bills message board.  Crap like this wouldn't happen.   He would have been banned a long time ago.

 

fingernails.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DRutka said:

He's making a mockery of what used to be sensible, credible message boards. 

Have another drink.

 

 

haterade.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

 

I am not trying to be a jerk to you or anything but Dude. Please. Just stop.

 

Carucci has proven without a doubt over time that he is well connected and usually right on with his information. 

 

Imwill trust him over you - a random poster on a message board who has been proven wrong many times over - every day of the week. 

 

 

 

That is what makes America great. You are not forced to believe me or read this threat.  I should have the right to post without constantly being harassed.  I don’t harass what you post’ I just don’t read them. Most of them are such trivial stuff, it makes me nauseous. But I respect your right and I do not constant call for a mod to shut it down.  If you believe this is crap don’t read it. Problem solved but the childish mommy pleas to the mod is ridiculous. I get punished for your bad behavior

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

 

Hes posting pics of penises in other threads.

That was Dunkirk Donna not me and you know it.  You guys cheer that behavior so please stop spreading that nonsense.    I am above that behavior I just post what my source tells me and I want to discuss it but I cannot. Rather than not reading my threads, you guys continue to harass me.  Let me be

 

 

my prediction for the super bowl. Steelers and saints

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the new stadium will be east of buffalo.....follow the money....

 

i'm a millionaire several times over....

 

meet me somewhere that doesn't exist anymore....

 

I predicted things here that happened before I joined....

 

my sources said the obvious will happen....

 

I like to delete posts when I trip myself up....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

That was Dunkirk Donna not me and you know it.  You guys cheer that behavior

Hey Donnie...still waiting for that big stadium news you promised?  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Mark down chud and the Taylor trade then call me a fraud. 

 

Youre a fraud without much in his life where you spend so much time trolling a message board.  Pick up a PS4 or something to kill time....maybe get a GF. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

That is what makes America great. You are forced to believe me or read this threat.  I should have the right to post without constantly being harassed.  I don’t harass what you post’ I just don’t read them. Most of them are such trivial stuff, it makes me nauseous. But I respect your right and not constant call for a mod to shut it down.  If you believe this is crap don’t read it. Problem solved but the childish mommy pleas to the mod is ridiculous. I get punished for your bad behavior

DonChad, it's the fact you post saying things like they are authoritave. If you can keep up, news is coming out now revealing he never interviewed. I don't care how much we wanted him last year, to pretend we offered without interviewing this year is insulting our intelligence beyond what you have already done. Just start a new profile and become a regular fan again. Please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

DonChad, it's the fact you post saying things like they are authoritave. If you can keep up, news is coming out now revealing he never interviewed. I don't care how much we wanted him last year, to pretend we offered without interviewing this year is insulting our intelligence beyond what you have already done. Just start a new profile and become a regular fan again. Please. 

I believe my source, you believe the newspapers.  They don’t work at obd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×