Mccoy turns down offer

What exactly is the purpose of closing down the other thread this idiot started if he just starts a new thread with the same crap in it. How does this new thread contribute in a positive manner to TSW?. Now, my personal opinion is this idiots IP address should be banned but if that's not going to happen, can the mods at least just keep the thread open so he stays in one place. The closing of one thread so he starts another or his posting BS comments in other legitimate threads is ruining this site. If you won't ban him, at least keep him controlled.

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Did you?  No. I boldly called it. You speculated.  Big difference 

Dude stop it.  You clearly have been speculating because of the volume of deleted posts from you that occur once you get called out on a blatant lie or falsehood

Every time I am right, here is the choir,  I could have done that.  Mods please stop him please stop him, ban him wha, wha

again, why infringe on my right to post.  Who made you guys the sites police of what can be posted and what cannot be posted. My suggestion don’t read it.  You hate it because I am right .

atlnta and New Orleans win and Pitt vs ne

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why was he lying about where he was?

I was playing with the haters.  

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Every time I am right, here is the choir,  I could have done that.  Mods please stop him please stop him, ban him wha, wha

again, why infringe on my right to post.  Who made you guys the sites police of what can be posted and what cannot be posted. My suggestion don’t read it.  You hate it because I am right .

Because you are a liar and violate the rules, spirit, and intention of the site.  That should not be allowed.

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

*Atlanta

if you’re going to be a pr*ck, please learn to spell

7 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Dude stop it.  You clearly have been speculating because of the volume of deleted posts from you that occur once you get called out on a blatant lie or falsehood

I don’t speculate. Speculate would be it is possible.  I said on Monday Dennison will be fired by the weekend.  Speculation would be. Dennison might be fired.  I boldly tell the facts. Big difference

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why was he lying about where he was?

Not sure. It was literally the last post before it was locked. Clearly something in his post about them closing the land deal and going to dinner at the chophouse made them comment that the mods can see where we post from. So based on that it would seem he was lying. 

25 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You have the right to believe your sources.  I am good with that.  My source tells quite a different story. I guess Vic is always right. You win

You know why I said that.  

I give up.  I tell you about the smith and Taylor trade, the stadium, the Williams run, who is playing and not.  

Smith and Taylor trades never happened. You never even said it was Smith until after the reports came out speculating Smith to Buffalo. Remember? 

The Stadium didn't happen. You can't get credit for something that didn't happen. But hey, at least you're not claiming to have predicted the Benjamin & Dareus trades and Oeterman starting anymore. We are making progress! lol 

You never predicted the Williams run either. You specifically said it was a Joe Webb trick play. I asked you in my last response if you wanted me to go back and dig up your posts on this. You never answered, so I did it anyway. Here is just 1 where you specifically said it was Joe Webb. There are many more if you'd like me to post them, too... 

• Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Members
  • 1,111 posts

There was a package and go back and read my original post.  It will depend on game and situation. No need to use it.  They still have it for two more games.  It is apparent some people’s knowlede of the game is limited.  Every team has a special package or trick plays they are used when needed.  Remember the music city miracle.  Do you think the titans ever practiced that play? Of course they did.   Why didn’t they use it before the bills game, the situation didn’t call for it.  The bills have a special package for Joe Webb, will they use it this year, who knows for sure. If the situation calls for it yes, if not then no. That is called strategy.  So I am a fraud because they did not use the package.  Every thing else I said is disregarded.so be it. I refuse to argue with people that refuse to understand what a source is.  They do not run the bills, he talks to people and gets a batch of emails to read through. He doesn’t call the plays. Not everything will be exact.  You piece things together we are checking with multiple sources right know about the stadium so I can get you specifics so I don’t hear, I could have said that but you have read through a bunch of emails and connect dots. Not easy.

Edited December 17, 2017 by Dunkirk Don

And another. This one is from the night before the game where Kyle Williams scored the TD.

Chadwick Bay Chad

• RFA
  •  
  • Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Members
  • 1,113 posts

if the situation presents itself tomorrow, you will see what I have been saying for three weeks.  

spider web trap 

So as so as you can see you clearly said Joe Webb trick play. 

40 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

are mods really that entertained that they continue to allow this stuff?

source, really?

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Mods, close this down please

Perhaps the two of you need to learn where the report button is? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, papazoid said:

The bills have a special package for Joe Webb, will they use it this year, who knows for sure.- chadwick chad 12/17/17

that never happened, so I claim the kyle Williams TD run instead...close enough

More from obd

Members  20 87 posts Report post     Posted 2 minutes ago Just in from my source, Taylor will start remainder of season regardless of win/ lose.  Bills will not cut Taylor but if attempt to trade him for another low round pick.  Cousins definitely in mix to be next year qb.  Ties to Buffalo confirmed.   New stadium will be built in 2021or 2022.  Location picked.  Do not buy the hype about land study.   Go to land purchases for last two years and you can determine location.  Also check to see minority investment owners you will will see ties to Buffalo area.   This property in  four years will be most valuable in western New York. Not just where the stadium will be built but surrounding areas. Check transactions and building permits for new restaurants and you will see connections 
Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

Do you think mike tice will come to Buffalo 

• SDS locked this topic