Mccoy turns down offer

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Mods, close this down please

5 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

are mods really that entertained that they continue to allow this stuff?

source, really?

Posters who feel the need to tell the mods how to do their job...lame.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

This has been my thought all along.  Whatever his alleged source might be, it may not be infallible, which may account for a couple things not happening as he suggested, but then we also have the haters going back and redacting what he's supposed to have said to make it look like he's wrong.  I find it all rather bizarre, and all too human.

Thank you. I don’t hurt anyone.  I have information and we can discuss the what if’s.  It is called a honest debate. We can disagree without labeling and calling names.  I enjoy a healthy and honest debate and I get tired of being punished by the moderators when I have done nothing wrong

3 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Joe Webb will have bigger role this week. - chadwick chad 12/13/17

(then claims he called the kyle Williams TD)

The funniest claims he's had is calling the Dareus trade, shopping Glenn for a trade, and Peterman's start against the Chargers all which occurred before he joined TBD on 11/20/17.  Fraud!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stadium will be in downtown buffalo

You said in a previuos thread and I quote "The stadium is not being built downtown for the last time.  Pegula wants the Bills fans to enjoy the tailgating experience and you cannot do that downtown." 

Your words there bud. 

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I know what I posted.  Pull up the Williams touchdown run, you never re post that one.  Enough arguing with you.

we have been doing more research on Josh Allen and he is the right pick for us.  After we trade for Alex Smith, he can watch from the sidelines for two or three years and grow.  He wii Be  special like Rodgers and jimmy g.  There succes is tied to their development on the sidelines.  I hope he is there at 21

Are you asking me to go back again and dig up your post on the trick play to show you never said Kyle Williams? It was Joe Webb, you said that specifically. I can go back and re-post it for you if you want... 

What about all the other stuff i proved you didn't say? You claim you know what you said but I don't think you do. You keep saying you predicted stuff that you never actually predicted. 

12 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We have worked out a trade for Tyrod, I wish Glenn was healthy so we could trade him as well and we need to get Benjamin healthy so we can work out a long term deal for him and reduce his cap hit for next year.  We are going to be players this time around in the free agency market.  Making the playoffs definitely helps attract free agents.  They know we are on the verge of something big in Buffalo land

Let me guess... Denver or Baltimore..

14 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

We have worked out a trade for Tyrod, I wish Glenn was healthy so we could trade him as well and we need to get Benjamin healthy so we can work out a long term deal for him and reduce his cap hit for next year.  We are going to be players this time around in the free agency market.  Making the playoffs definitely helps attract free agents.  They know we are on the verge of something big in Buffalo land

I'm surprised no one is commenting on this bit.. Sorry, I just don't believe you, and quite frankly think you're attempting to troll.

Edited by Captain Murica

19 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Carucci only tweeted that McCoy would not be the new OC.  He did not give a reason.  Dunkirk Don did not say McCoy would be the new OC, only that he received an offer.  The two are not contradictions. of each other.

According to Vic Carruci of the Buffalo News, former Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy will not be pursued by the Bills to fill their OC opening.

https://buffalofootballbeat.com/2018/01/12/report-bills-will-not-hire-mike-mccoy-as-offensive-coordinator/

They also said on the Buffalo News site (Id post it but you have to be a subscriber to read it) that McCoy wasn't a candidate and the reason why wasn't immediately known.

I'm sure more will come out in the coming days/weeks. Sure sounds like he wasn't even in consideration though. 

It will be downtown Buffalo.  Enough about the stadium and the Webb package.  They did not run the Webb package becuase the game didn’t dictate it.  Anyone that knows football knows that.  I said, if McDermott has the guts, you will witnessses one of the greatest plays in Bills history. It will be amazing.  And it was. We all know the facts. Now leave me alone

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

It will be downtown Buffalo.  Enough about the stadium and the Webb package.  They did not run the Webb package becuase the game didn’t dictate it.  Anyone that knows football knows that.  I said, if McDermott has the guts, you will witnessses one of the greatest plays in Bills history. It will be amazing.  And it was. We all know the facts. Now leave me alone

Enough about the stadium, Webb, Mike McCoy, or everything else you lied about.

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

It will be downtown Buffalo.  Enough about the stadium

"The stadium is not being built downtown for the last time.  Pegula wants the Bills fans to enjoy the tailgating experience and you cannot do that downtown." 

YOUR WORDS on 12/15/17!

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

They also said on the Buffalo News site (Id post it but you have to be a subscriber to read it) that McCoy wasn't a candidate and the reason why wasn't immediately known.

I'm sure more will come out in the coming days/weeks. Sure sounds like he wasn't even in consideration though. 

You have the right to believe your sources.  I am good with that.  My source tells quite a different story. I guess Vic is always right. You win

Just now, DRutka said:

"The stadium is not being built downtown for the last time.  Pegula wants the Bills fans to enjoy the tailgating experience and you cannot do that downtown." 

YOUR WORDS on 12/15/17!

You know why I said that.  

I give up.  I tell you about the smith and Taylor trade, the stadium, the Williams run, who is playing and not.  

24 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Carucci only tweeted that McCoy would not be the new OC.  He did not give a reason.  Dunkirk Don did not say McCoy would be the new OC, only that he received an offer.  The two are not contradictions. of each other.

Actually ,  Hanging Chad posted earlier this week that McCoy was already hired and that there would be a press conference ....

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I like Dunkirk don, he was always right

I called the Dennison firing a month ago and said we made the offer to McCoy which we did, he turned us down.   Many people speculate about news, I boldly go on the record and tell the facts

Anyone could have called the Dennison firing and McCoy turned us down last year. Why would he come here now? I've mostly stayed out of your threads but you offer nothing here