Mccoy turns down offer

50 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Nope. Vic Carucci said that they didn't even pursue Mike McCoy this time around.

i trust Carucci. He has real, proven sources with the team. 

You made an an educated guess about Mike McCoy to make it look like you have sources, and you're educated guess was wrong. 

Carucci only tweeted that McCoy would not be the new OC.  He did not give a reason.  Dunkirk Don did not say McCoy would be the new OC, only that he received an offer.  The two are not contradictions. of each other.

13 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

That is what makes America great. You are forced to believe me or read this threat.  I should have the right to post without constantly being harassed.  I don’t harass what you post’ I just don’t read them. Most of them are such trivial stuff, it makes me nauseous. But I respect your right and not constant call for a mod to shut it down.  If you believe this is crap don’t read it. Problem solved but the childish mommy pleas to the mod is ridiculous. I get punished for your bad behavior

It is simply not right to lie about sources and mislead all of the loyal Bills fans on this board. 

I will continue to call you out if you continue to lie. 

If if you don't want to be harassed, don't start new threads where you spread your lies.

Like you said, freedom of speech is part of what makes America great.

You have the right to post your lies and I have the right to call you out on those lies. 

I have not once once made a plea to the mods BTW. I have asked you to please just stop, especially when you continue to make the same claims of predictions you've made even when proven not to be true. 

speaking of which - 

when are you gong to reply to my post from a week or two ago? You know, the one where you replied to me and told me to "check the record" when I said you didn't predict the things you claimed. So I went back and dug up all your old posts and re-posted them so you could clearly see that you, in fact, did NOT predict what you had claimed. 

You just torally ignored it. Why?

Do you need me to re-post it in this thread so you can see it again and check your own record? 

We have worked out a trade for Tyrod, I wish Glenn was healthy so we could trade him as well and we need to get Benjamin healthy so we can work out a long term deal for him and reduce his cap hit for next year.  We are going to be players this time around in the free agency market.  Making the playoffs definitely helps attract free agents.  They know we are on the verge of something big in Buffalo land

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I believe my source, you believe the newspapers.  They don’t work at obd

Are you now saying your source does? You posted in a previous thread that your source was fired from OBD and he was feeding you info to get back at them. Keep your stories strait. Medication will help you  do this. 

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Carucci only tweeted that McCoy would not be the new OC.  He did not give a reason.  Dunkirk Don did not say McCoy would be the new OC, only that he received an offer.  The two are not contradictions. of each other.

Thank you

Just now, DRutka said:

Are you now saying your source does? You posted in a previous thread that your source was fired from OBD and he was feeding you info to get back at them. Keep your stories strait. Medication will help you  do this. 

True, his source does

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I wish you non believers would leave me alone.   I am passing on valuable information.  You know I am right and you guys cry until the mod shut it down. Grow up.  People should have the right to share information. You have the right to read or not.  Who am I hurting?

We also have the right to call you a fraud and a spoiled child, which you are.  Just crying for attention.   You embarrass yourself with every post.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Nope. Vic Carucci said that they didn't even pursue Mike McCoy this time around.

i trust Carucci. He has real, proven sources with the team. 

You made an an educated guess about Mike McCoy to make it look like you have sources, and you're educated guess was wrong. 

I don't know anything about others' sources here but trusting Carucci's connections has to be sarcasm, right?  Carucci's been painfully out of the loop with OBD since the day the Pegulas bought the team.

4 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Yeah. But then again, there's this...just one of the many authoritave statements by the "insider"

Screenshot_20180113-132723.png

7 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

It is simply not right to lie about sources and mislead all of the loyal Bills fans on this board. 

I will continue to call you out if you continue to lie. 

If if you don't want to be harassed, don't start new threads where you spread your lies.

Like you said, freedom of speech is part of what makes America great.

You have the right to post your lies and I have the right to call you out on those lies. 

I have not once once made a plea to the mods BTW. I have asked you to please just stop, especially when you continue to make the same claims of predictions you've made even when proven not to be true. 

speaking of which - 

when are you gong to reply to my post from a week or two ago? You know, the one where you replied to me and told me to "check the record" when I said you didn't predict the things you claimed. So I went back and dug up all your old posts and re-posted them so you could clearly see that you, in fact, did NOT predict what you had claimed. 

You just torally ignored it. Why?

Do you need me to re-post it in this thread so you can see it again and check your own record? 

I know what I posted.  Pull up the Williams touchdown run, you never re post that one.  Enough arguing with you.

we have been doing more research on Josh Allen and he is the right pick for us.  After we trade for Alex Smith, he can watch from the sidelines for two or three years and grow.  He wii Be  special like Rodgers and jimmy g.  There succes is tied to their development on the sidelines.  I hope he is there at 21

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

30 minutes ago, Dr. K said:

Why do so many get so upset about Chadwick/Dunkirk's posting his "inside info"? If he's right, then we heard it a little early. If he's wrong, what damage has he done? 

I don't know whether he has the inside source he says he has, but I can't see getting all bent out of shape over the issue.

This has been my thought all along.  Whatever his alleged source might be, it may not be infallible, which may account for a couple things not happening as he suggested, but then we also have the haters going back and redacting what he's supposed to have said to make it look like he's wrong.  I find it all rather bizarre, and all too human.

9 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stadium will be in downtown buffalo

Boy....you really went out on a limb with that prediction. Who would have guessed Pegula wants the new stadium close to the home of the Sabres, plenty of parking options, numerous ways out of the city via thruway(190N, 190S, 33, Skyway...), hotels galore, etc...

Excellent work following the money & connecting the dots.

LOL

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I wish you non believers would leave me alone.   I am passing on valuable information.  You know I am right and you guys cry until the mod shut it down. Grow up.  People should have the right to share information. You have the right to read or not.  Who am I hurting?

You are doing a spectacular job kickin a bee hive over and over. It is pretty damn funny- Bravo Zulu young grasshopper 

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Boy....you really went out on a limb with that prediction. Who would have guessed Pegula wants the new stadium close to the home of the Sabres, plenty of parking options, numerous ways out of the city via thruway(190N, 190S, 33, Skyway...), hotels galore, etc...

Excellent work following the money & connecting the dots.

LOL

Now you know