Mccoy turns down offer

1 minute ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Mods, since you are still allowing this guy to pretend he's an insider, can you somehow auto-attach the following to his new threads?

Disclaimer to those who didn't follow along last time and are hoping this is legit:

1. The OP will eventually get upset at all the "hate" and threaten to shut down "his/their" post. He/they will say "This is my last post"

2. The OP will return within hours as if the original threat was never spoken

3. As details change, the OP will conveniently provide reasons for them. Everything from the source wasn't confirmed by 2 people as is his/their standard, or sometimes because it was all a ploy to distract people while he/they are accomplishing world changing goals

4. As the number of "believers" dwindle due to the upcoming list of discrepancies sure to follow, a faithful few will fan the flame to allow this thread to exist

5. Eventually, a mod will step in and shut it down. Might not be till the draft since we won't have much else to talk about till then.  

Who am I hurting?  Why do you guys spread nonsense when you know I have been right 99% of the time.  You don’t read.  You guys continue to want to shut down my right to post.  I don’t care what you post, I just don’t read it and I sure don’t cry to the mod every 2minutes. To shut down free speech. 

Grow up

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Who am I hurting?  Why do you guys spread nonsense when you know I have been right 99% of the time.  You don’t read.  You guys continue to want to shut down my right to post.  I don’t care what you post, I just don’t read it and I sure don’t cry to the mod every 2minutes. To shut down free speech. 

Grow up

You are not really hurting anyone.  You are like Jock itch, a nuisance.

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You guys are like kids.  Mommy, Dunkirk don was right again, please close this mod.  We don’t like free speech. How about this don’t read it

I was right again

My source is trying to find out who the next offensive coordinator will be.  Stay tuned in for further developments

Promise I made to my wife

I supported you at the beginning but it turns out your goal was to manipulate the fanbase. I still believe you have a legitimate source with the Bills, but I don't trust you to give us the truth about what they say. I am no longer following you or believing strongly any of the things you say. I'll fight to the death for somebody I believe is the real deal, but I'm no longer defending you. That should tell you something. 

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Grow up

Stop. Pretending. You. Are. An. Insider.

Please just go back to being a fan making predictions instead of pretending you have a source. You have been exposed over and over and we will keep doing this to every one of your fraud posts. Promise.

Chad, I went and re-read all of your posts. You started off great and contributed to these boards. Then something just changed. Did you stop taking medication? If so, for your own safety, please resume taking them. Mental health issues are real and medications are there to help. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

He was never even interviewed.

I miss the buffalo bills message board.  Crap like this wouldn't happen.   He would have been banned a long time ago.

Pretty sad when one person can come on TBD and make members miss the BBMB but I hear ya!

27 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

If I don’t have a source I must be able to tell the future.  Who am I hurting.  Please don’t read

On another note, the bills have worked out a trade for Taylor.  Cannot be executed until new league year but Taylor will be traded so we are in the market for a new quarterback 

Ummmm......

Why do so many get so upset about Chadwick/Dunkirk's posting his "inside info"? If he's right, then we heard it a little early. If he's wrong, what damage has he done? 

I don't know whether he has the inside source he says he has, but I can't see getting all bent out of shape over the issue.

20 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I would never call anyone a liar.  He is misinformed 

I am not trying to be a jerk to you or anything but Dude. Please. Just stop.

Carucci has proven without a doubt over time that he is well connected and usually right on with his information. 

Imwill trust him over you - a random poster on a message board who has been proven wrong many times over - every day of the week.