Mccoy turns down offer

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This thread is pure BS. If there was an offer extended to McCoy, we would have heard about it from Schefter and/or Rapoport. 

Exactly right.  Vic saying he won't be our OC speaks nothing about an offer turned down.

This thread is for serious Bills fans and I wish the non believers would leave the thread so we can have an intelligent conversation about football.   All you guys do is ruin the thread   Constantly crying to the moderators.  I am not hurting anyone. Why do you guys insist on reading it if it is all bs.

why?  Becuase you know I have been dead on in my news.  

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's Chud.  As in Rob Chudzinski. :lol:

I know

Just now, kdiggz said:

had not heard that, thanks

Yes so Chad is in play.  Hopefully we can land him ASAP.  Our dots definitely points to him as the next oc and we would not be surprised if he is the oc by Wednesday 

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Thanks for the info Chad. Don't listen to the haters. Some people just always feel the need to get into a job measuring contest. I still believe.

Thanks

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

So you're saying Carucci is lying? 

I would never call anyone a liar.  He is misinformed 

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Yes so Chad is in play.  Hopefully we can land him ASAP.  Our dots definitely points to him as the next oc and we would not be surprised if he is the oc by Wednesday 

Thanks

It's not chad!  It's chud for short.  How can we take you seriously if you get the name wrong continuously?

Mods, since you are still allowing this guy to pretend he's an insider, can you somehow auto-attach the following to his new threads?

Disclaimer to those who didn't follow along last time and are hoping this is legit:

1. The OP will eventually get upset at all the "hate" and threaten to shut down "his/their" post. He/they will say "This is my last post"

2. The OP will return within hours as if the original threat was never spoken

3. As details change, the OP will conveniently provide reasons for them. Everything from the source wasn't confirmed by 2 people as is his/their standard, or sometimes because it was all a ploy to distract people while he/they are accomplishing world changing goals

4. As the number of "believers" dwindle due to the upcoming list of discrepancies sure to follow, a faithful few will fan the flame to allow this thread to exist

5. Eventually, a mod will step in and shut it down. Might not be till the draft since we won't have much else to talk about till then.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beef on Weck said:

To what team was/is Tyrod being traded to?

We do not have the team yet, all we know at this point the compensation and details are in place but cannot be announced at this time.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Dont use me as your source

Not sure what this means, we have our own sources

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Not asking you to.  My source says Chud  may be our oc as soon as Wednesday 

I like trolling, it's good for a laugh but at least give us some effort.  I'd actually laugh with you if it wasn't so painfully obvious how bad you are at making this stuff up.  

Chad for Chud?  Breaking same story 2 hours later?  You need work.

Not for me?  lol you're right.  Youre lame at being lame brother.