Mccoy turns down offer

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

McCoy was McDermott top choice, he was made an offer. Family did not want to move to wny,  they are now aggressively pursuing Chad,  we are confident we can sign him

we can't pursue him. he is the OC for the Colts.  it is expected he will be let go when they get a new coach but that is still uncertain

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

McCoy was McDermott top choice, he was made an offer. Family did not want to move to wny,  they are now aggressively pursuing Chad,  we are confident we can sign him

You are going to take the job them?

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Isn’t he still under contract?

My buddy says Chud became their top choice the minute DET fired their HC. 

In NFL assistants are typically allowed to persue other options once the HC is fired. The Owners routinely allow that

Just now, kdiggz said:

we can't pursue him. he is the OC for the Colts.  it is expected he will be let go when they get a new coach but that is still uncertain

Ian Rappaport said this AM said Colts are letting coaches leave.  RB coach just took another job.  Don't know if that applies to Coordinators.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Mods please.  Enough.  People should not be allowed to repeatedly soil the board by claiming sources that din't exist and claiming special insight they don't have and lying about facts they don't possess.

If I don’t have a source I must be able to tell the future.  Who am I hurting.  Please don’t read

On another note, the bills have worked out a trade for Taylor.  Cannot be executed until new league year but Taylor will be traded so we are in the market for a new quarterback 

• Like (+1) 2

Nope. Vic Carucci said that they didn't even pursue Mike McCoy this time around.

i trust Carucci. He has real, proven sources with the team. 

You made an an educated guess about Mike McCoy to make it look like you have sources, and you're educated guess was wrong. 

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Ian Rappaport said this AM said Colts are letting coaches leave.  RB coach just took another job.  Don't know if that applies to Coordinators.

If Chad wants to come to Buffalo, he will be let out of his contract.

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Nope. Vic Carucci said that they didn't even pursue Mike McCoy this time around.

i trust Carucci. He has real, proven sources with the team. 

You made an an educated guess about Mike McCoy to make it look like you have sources, and you're educated guess was wrong. 

Not true