Mccoy turns down offer

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Mods, close this down please

You guys are like kids.  Mommy, Dunkirk don was right again, please close this mod.  We don’t like free speech. How about this don’t read it

Just now, WMDman said:

Please go away. You’re a complete joke.

I was right again

My source is trying to find out who the next offensive coordinator will be.  Stay tuned in for further developments

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why did you change your name?

Promise I made to my wife

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

You guys are like kids.  Mommy, Dunkirk don was right again, please close this mod.  We don’t like free speech. How about this don’t read it

I was right again

Why do you continue to refer to yourself as Dunkirk Don when you changed your name? Just curious.

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I was right again

My source is trying to find out who the next offensive coordinator will be.  Stay tuned in for further developments

How were you right? You were the opposite of right. Now go away little boy. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why do you continue to refer to yourself as Dunkirk Don when you changed your name? Just curious.

I like Dunkirk don, he was always right

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

The back tracking is so funny 

I called the Dennison firing a month ago and said we made the offer to McCoy which we did, he turned us down.   Many people speculate about news, I boldly go on the record and tell the facts

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

Now my buddy is not in the area to know if any offers were made. But he did tell me McCoy was never a top choice he keeps telling me Chud is their top TGT 

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I wish you non believers would leave me alone.   I am passing on valuable information.  You know I am right and you guys cry until the mod shut it down. Grow up.  People should have the right to share information. You have the right to read or not.  Who am I hurting?

You could do it a little more believable. Pass it on and leave it alone like others do that get info. When you go so hard trying to make yourself look legit the less you do (See the current White House)