Where is the plane? Does anyone know?

fansince88

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

They are in Florida. Any interviews will be done there just like they always are. There is a flight going from mobile to Boca and then later that flight goes from Boca to buffalo. Not saying it has anything to do with the Bills but it's interesting. 

Mobile to Boca. Brian Daboll

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Is your source saying this or is this just speculation?  I think he's an interesting choice.

No this is connecting the Dots. 

Daboll in Bama coaching 

he did tell me Daboll is a name he has heard but Always told me Chud was their top TGT

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No this is connecting the Dots. 

Daboll in Bama coaching 

he did tell me Daboll is a name he has heard but Always told me Chud was their top TGT

Cool.  How connected is your guy?

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Buffalo to St. Louis this morning. Now in rout to Nashville and scheduled to return to St. Louis after about a 40 minute stop.

That really means nothing.  The plane is used by a bunch of people.

I won't say how I know, but McDermott and Beane are in Florida right now.  They went down there yesterday.

For the record, I don't think Carucci said McCoy turned them down, he just said he had a source tell him McCoy will not be their choice. So the more likely scenario is that they already know what McCoy's about based on last year's interview and are not interested in pursuing him. 

1 hour ago, Ittakestime said:

That really means nothing.  The plane is used by a bunch of people.

I won't say how I know, but McDermott and Beane are in Florida right now.  They went down there yesterday.

I know that. The OP asked if anybody knew where the plane was. I just shared the info in case anybody wants to let their imaginations run wild. Now you went and ruined it for them, LOL.

• Like (+1) 1