Where is the plane? Does anyone know?

fansince88

I did a thread to give a link to Buffalo Rumblings for an article they did on coordinator candidates.  They have updated that article to include Brian Daboll, OC for Alabama.  Daboll was on staff at William and Mary when McDermott was there.  He also has been in the pros, having served on Bill Belichick's staff.   I don't think there is anycollege team in Mobile with a coordinator that the Bills would be interested in, but The University of Alabama isn't too far away.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I did a thread to give a link to Buffalo Rumblings for an article they did on coordinator candidates.  They have updated that article to include Brian Daboll, OC for Alabama.  Daboll was on staff at William and Mary when McDermott was there.  He also has been in the pros, having served on Bill Belichick's staff.   I don't think there is anycollege team in Mobile with a coordinator that the Bills would be interested in, but The University of Alabama isn't too far away.

Tuscaloosa has an airport. Isn't the Senior Bowl played in Mobile?

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tuscaloosa has an airport. Isn't the Senior Bowl played in Mobile?

Yes it is. Practice starts week after next.Not sure why Daboll (or anyone) would be in mobile right now.

Just now, Ittakestime said:

There is a plane going to Boca today from Indy. No idea if it has anything to do with Bills but that's where Chud is 

Makes a ton of sense 

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

As per Vic Carucci he turned us down already

What does Vic Carucci know or any other Sports reporter. If you want the real deal, you go to Chadwick Bay Chad aka Dunkirk Don. He's been 100% right on everything he's ever posted. Whether it's on this site or any other place online. The man is a frickin walking world of knowledge. They don't make pedestals tall enough for him. Last night I prayed to God about a few things and God said..Don't ask me. Go ask Chad. So I'm asking Chad. Can you please and I mean pretty please go turn on your oven, open the door and stick your head in there for about 30 minutes.

• Haha (+1) 1