Update on NFL Head Coach Openings - All Openings Have Been Filled

Since we are talking Schwartz, I am excited to see GB next year with Pettine running the Defense. 

At times it was madddening that they could not get off the field in Buffalo, but makes up for it with big plays/sacks/turnovers. 

He is a good coach. 

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions officially have a new head man.The team announced Monday that former New England Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia will be tasked with turning around a Lions team that hasn't won a playoff game since the 1991 season.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just started a new thread, sorry if it should have gone here...but figured given the discussion surrounding Luck, and that there were other threads indicating he may NOT go to the Colts, it seemed news worthy enough to start it's own thread. 

If Mods disagree, or I've made some other error, please feel free to delete or merge ( you would anyways, just sayin' I'm cool with it...B-))

Just now, BigBuff423 said:

Just started a new thread, sorry if it should have gone here...but figured given the discussion surrounding Luck, and that there were other threads indicating he may NOT go to the Colts, it seemed news worthy enough to start it's own thread. 

If Mods disagree, or I've made some other error, please feel free to delete or merge ( you would anyways, just sayin' I'm cool with it...B-))

No probemo amigo. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

you started a factual thread.  

this one has mainly been a rumor thread.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/22/2018 at 5:38 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...absolutely........certainly NOT diminishing by ANY means the amount of work and effort he has to put in to be a top DC.......defense is his niche, he's damn good at it and I'm sure he makes a decent living in that comfort zone....don't even think I've seen his name mentioned for any of the recent HC vacancies, perhaps by his choice..........

Kind of like Dick Lebeau. Tried the HC thing for a few years, and then went back to defensive coaching positions. 

• Like (+1) 1