Jerry Sullivan in the national news??

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

This does not sound like Sullivan:

James must have felt it was comedy hour, but it was not. It’s understandable that he was upset about the loss, but Sullivan was just doing his job, and

didn’t ask a question that was impractical. It was relevant to the game, and James would’ve been better off taking the high road, rather than responding the way he did.

Almost every question Jerry asks is a loaded one.

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I thought the response was kind of dumb. How sick of a burn is it to tell an old short reporter that he doesn't look like he'd be good at basketball?

Yes that is a liilte goofy.

I know many people later in life who were very good at basketball but you would never know that by looking at their appearance now.

Better question here is how does negative Sully get the BNEWS to pay his way to a NBA game to troll LeBron. That is amazing sway for Sully.

Edited by cba fan

1 minute ago, cba fan said:

Yes that is a liilte goofy.

I know many people later in life who were very good at basketball but you would never know that by looking at their appearance now.

It would make a lot more sense if he said it to another NBA player that was ripping on his game, but Jerry's just a reporter.

It would be like any poster here saying we should replace a player for performance and being told to shut up because the poster couldn't do any better, as if the poster was offering himself up as the replacement.

• Like (+1) 1

LeBron James is the Cam Newton of the NBA. And these types of Divas are what's wrong in professional sports, especially when they're labeled as role models.

James is always been this way going back to HighSchool with his crack whore mother and antics she brought to the games from the stands to the amount of free stuff and downright favoritism he got going up in Ohio. His mother would carry a sign over to opposing fans and scream at them that her son is the greatest of all time, pick fights with other parents and generally happy remove from gymnasiums from high school is across the state. He was just after me and graduating in Ohio but I remember the big deal that came around when he came to visit Toledo for a couple games. At this time he had just received a bunch of gifts and was the benefactor through his private high school of receiving more. There was a loan taken out through a secondary signee to purchase him a Hummer H2 when he received his license despite no income whatsoever. People who went to HighSchool with him or where anywhere around him will tell you that he was a nice guy but he was out of touch with reality. And he's always been that way. 

The guy's a jerk but it doesn't really matter, he's free to be that. It's no skin off my back. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

LeBron James is the Cam Newton of the NBA. And these types of Divas are what's wrong in professional sports, especially when they're labeled as role models.

James is always been this way going back to HighSchool with his crack whore mother and antics she brought to the games from the stands to the amount of free stuff and downright favoritism he got going up in Ohio. His mother would carry a sign over to opposing fans and scream at them that her son is the greatest of all time, pick fights with other parents and generally happy remove from gymnasiums from high school is across the state. He was just after me and graduating in Ohio but I remember the big deal that came around when he came to visit Toledo for a couple games. At this time he had just received a bunch of gifts and was the benefactor through his private high school of receiving more. There was a loan taken out through a secondary signee to purchase him a Hummer H2 when he received his license despite no income whatsoever. People who went to HighSchool with him or where anywhere around him will tell you that he was a nice guy but he was out of touch with reality. And he's always been that way. 

The guy's a jerk but it doesn't really matter, he's free to be that. It's no skin off my back. 

"No skin off my back" after having written an essay about how much James gets under his skin, riiiiiight. Any opportunity to remind us how much you hate Cam Newton, plug 'er in baby, it's getting old. 

I'm not a LeBron fan, I hate his ring chasing and woe is me attitude, but he's a master of his craft and those type of people think differently. Just like good 'ol Tommy Boy. 

1 hour ago, Elite Poster said:

"No skin off my back" after having written an essay about how much James gets under his skin, riiiiiight. Any opportunity to remind us how much you hate Cam Newton, plug 'er in baby, it's getting old. 

I'm not a LeBron fan, I hate his ring chasing and woe is me attitude, but he's a master of his craft and those type of people think differently. Just like good 'ol Tommy Boy. 

It's funny you put into paragraphs and made absolutely no point. I think you need to resend your name as Elite, I could think of a few other titles for you.  Let me know if you need any help.

Jerry does ask the tough questions, I get that. I respect and I like that. But, he never fails to write it in a way that sticks an ice pick in the average Bills fans ear. It’s just malicious and unnecessary when making his point. TBN really needs to replace him with someone less nasty and miserable. I also hope he heals, and finds some peace, because it reflects in his writing. 

Edited by George C

8 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Jerry asks the tough questions, not the puff piece type asked by fan-boy reporters.

True enough; biggest fan boy "reporter" on the planet is Sal Capaccio, for example.

I love how Bills fans seem to think journalists are supposed to support the team and not ask difficult questions.

Sullivan stands out in WNY b/c he is a big city reporter in a small town.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Mr. Lebron James, you are wrong sir!  Jerry is probably pretty decent on defense.  impressively, he's skinny while also being fat at the same time.  he's thin and light so he's able to be quick on his feet but at the same time has the nice gut to help box guys out in the paint.  how can such a rare physical specimen not be a great defender?  Jerry 1, Lebron James 0

SullyLarry6001.jpg

Nice rack, Jerry.

On 1/13/2018 at 7:09 PM, Fadingpain said:

True enough; biggest fan boy "reporter" on the planet is Sal Capaccio, for example.

I love how Bills fans seem to think journalists are supposed to support the team and not ask difficult questions.

Sullivan stands out in WNY b/c he is a big city reporter in a small town.

Agree with this 100%.

Sal agitates me.  Not only his delivery of yelling into the microphone, but his outlook is always Murphy-esque positive and he refuses to focus on areas that call for criticism.  

IMO Buscaglia is the best/honest balance.  He seems to have a very neutral, measured, and well thought out approach.   

I dont mind Sullivan, but I understand how his personality turns people off. 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:34 AM, George C said:

Very easy for a complete stranger to look at Sullivan’s floppy earlobes and cocky face and know what he is...

Not to mention he's about 5 feet tall.He's that guy in the bar that has a big mouth..then when it's time to dance and toss a few...he's huddled under a table.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Edited by Misterbluesky