Jerry Sullivan in the national news??

Mr. Lebron James, you are wrong sir!  Jerry is probably pretty decent on defense.  impressively, he's skinny while also being fat at the same time.  he's thin and light so he's able to be quick on his feet but at the same time has the nice gut to help box guys out in the paint.  how can such a rare physical specimen not be a great defender?  Jerry 1, Lebron James 0

SullyLarry6001.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Lolz, Jerry loves the attention, like the time he embarrassed himself with Cam Newton at the Super Bowl.

It's funny that the article says Jerry was just "doing his job." But Jerry asks leading questions. He knows his questions are geared more to get reactions than facts. The definition of trolling.

2 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

Jerry asks the tough questions, not the puff piece type asked by fan-boy reporters.

Hardly.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Seriously?  It was a perfectly reasonable question.  James is an ahole.

I agree, the question was reasonable and relevant.  It must be that snarky way Jerry talks that may have triggered the response.  

BTW, I also agree on your assessment of James.  

I'm not a fan of either as people or their profession.

Edited by White Linen

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

...seriously?.....freaking guy should live in a Weber.....

James, however, did not appear to be interested in answering a question about the Cavs’ defensive showing, which was asked by The Buffalo News‘ Jerry Sullivan. Instead, he responded to it by roasting Sullivan, which seemed a bit unnecessary.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

36 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Mr. Lebron James, you are wrong sir!  Jerry is probably pretty decent on defense.  impressively, he's skinny while also being fat at the same time.  he's thin and light so he's able to be quick on his feet but at the same time has the nice gut to help box guys out in the paint.  how can such a rare physical specimen not be a great defender?  Jerry 1, Lebron James 0

SullyLarry6001.jpg

I don’t think this post is getting the credit it deserves.