Thank You Bills Fans

Whodey1967

As a lifetime Bengals fan, I just wanted to stop by and Thank all the Buffalo Bills fans for the grand gestures toward Andy Dalton, Tyler Boyd and the Bengals organization.

Thanks to you, I now have a brand new 2nd favorite team, THE Buffalo Bills...and now I ask that you all bring me up to date on all the traditions, chants, tailgating and all things Bills.

I am going to get some of my Bengal friends to join me to come tailgate and attend a Bills home game next year and hopefully get to indulge ourselves in the Bills fan experience.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL for showing that there is still good will in the NFL, and proving the the Buffalo Bills fan base is certainly the class act of the entire league.

WHODEY!

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 13

Thanks for the kindness. Good luck to you and your Bengals. I've always liked the Bengals because I viewed you guys as the underdogs to the Ravens and Steelers, similar to the Bills and Patriots. 

From an outsider's perspective, be patient with Dalton. I'm not just saying this because he ended our drought, I'm saying this because I wanted the Bills to draft him and I followed him since his TCU days. He is good enough to win a Super Bowl with and he can elevate his team around him.

Best of luck to you guys for sure. I hate the Steelers and Ravens!!

• Like (+1) 2

It’s very frustrating to watch a team like the Bills and the Bengals. 

Undisciplined and unlucky at the same time. 

Weve dealt with Brady just as uve had to deal with not only Big Ben but also Flacco.

our new management is clearing the stank and so far the results after year 1 are great. I see Cincy in the same boat with some good players with bad attitudes.

welckme and cheers 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for the kind message.  Originally from Buffalo but left many years ago.  Tailgating is an experience and  not to be missed.

Warning:  Avoid jumping off RVs onto flaming tables.  If you feel you must, however, bring your insurance card and a friend with an extinguisher.

Enjoy your visit.  Niagara Falls is a must and try to fit in a side trip to Letchworth state Park.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Whodey1967 said:

As a lifetime Bengals fan, I just wanted to stop by and Thank all the Buffalo Bills fans for the grand gestures toward Andy Dalton, Tyler Boyd and the Bengals organization.

Thanks to you, I now have a brand new 2nd favorite team, THE Buffalo Bills...and now I ask that you all bring me up to date on all the traditions, chants, tailgating and all things Bills.

I am going to get some of my Bengal friends to join me to come tailgate and attend a Bills home game next year and hopefully get to indulge ourselves in the Bills fan experience.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL for showing that there is still good will in the NFL, and proving the the Buffalo Bills fan base is certainly the class act of the entire league.

WHODEY!

What your opinion on AJ McCarron? I'm the only one here who thinks he'd be great in Buffalo. 

fan alliance between the queen cities.

i was delighted to read the mmqb piece on a few of the beneficiaries from andy daltons foundation.  its really great that some positivity can come to the surface about the nfl, when 98% of the (off field) news is negative.  dalton and his wife seem like good people and i will root for him moving forward.  

i hated the bengals for breaking my heart in the icky shuffle afc championship game.  i did root for them in superbowl xxiii because my 10 year old self wanted the bills to lose to the best.  that is an underrated super bowl.  that bengals team was great.  we did steal credit for the no huddle from wyche though

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Whodey1967 said:

WHODEY!

Sent you a message PM  parking at Hammers 

upper right hand corner you will see it. 

About tailgating at Hammers. 

Best to come in on Saturday so you can get to the parking lot early. 

7 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Thanks for the kindness. Good luck to you and your Bengals. I've always liked the Bengals because I viewed you guys as the underdogs to the Ravens and Steelers, similar to the Bills and Patriots. 

From an outsider's perspective, be patient with Dalton. I'm not just saying this because he ended our drought, I'm saying this because I wanted the Bills to draft him and I followed him since his TCU days. He is good enough to win a Super Bowl with and he can elevate his team around him.

Best of luck to you guys for sure. I hate the Steelers and Ravens!!

I dunno about all that...he still hasnt won a playoff game

1 hour ago, gomper said:

What your opinion on AJ McCarron? I'm the only one here who thinks he'd be great in Buffalo. 

Yes. You are the only one.

I think he is a career backup. Terrible footwork in the pocket, not patient and very rudimentary.

When he played during Daltons injury, only about 1/3 of the play book was open to him because he cannot make all the throws.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Whodey1967 said:

Yes. You are the only one.

I think he is a career backup. Terrible footwork in the pocket, not patient and very rudimentary.

When he played during Daltons injury, only about 1/3 of the play book was open to him because he cannot make all the throws.

Do you think that's from a lack of experience or is he, in baseball terms, a 4A player? Team seems intent on holding onto him. Isn't there some issue as to him being a free agent or restricted? I remember reading he wants to challenge the league on his status. The Browns had a deal in place for him but that's probably not a positive lol. 

9 hours ago, Whodey1967 said:

WHODEY!

Well I think we may have gotten the initial ideas for the K Gun offense after you guys 

4 minutes ago, gomper said:

Do you think that's from a lack of experience or is he, in baseball terms, a 4A player? Team seems intent on holding onto him. Isn't there some issue as to him being a free agent or restricted? I remember reading he wants to challenge the league on his status. The Browns had a deal in place for him but that's probably not a positive lol. 

Marvin likes him. Ad of right now, he is a restricted FA...he has sued the Bengals to become unrestricted.

I kinda expect a sign and trade deal for draft pick (s) at some point soon.

He does have a very hot wife, Catherine.

4 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Well I think we may have gotten the initial ideas for the K Gun offense after you guys 

Yes. We were the first team to run the no huddle...2 years before anyone else.

Sam Wyche was the mastermind behind it.

On 1/13/2018 at 4:58 AM, KW95 said:

It’s very frustrating to watch a team like the Bills and the Bengals. 

Undisciplined and unlucky at the same time. 

Weve dealt with Brady just as uve had to deal with not only Big Ben but also Flacco.

our new management is clearing the stank and so far the results after year 1 are great. I see Cincy in the same boat with some good players with bad attitudes.

welckme and cheers 

Thanks.

The Bengals have all new coaching staff ( except for HC and a few minor coaches) built to harness the aggression and attitudes of a few players. I'm waiting to see how it goes though before I throw my opinion into the ring.

On 1/13/2018 at 2:50 AM, Whodey1967 said:

WHODEY!

....thanks bud.....pretty classy tribute on your part.......good luck in 2018........make sure you call us FIRST if Marvin decides to dump Dalton or McCarron.....:thumbsup:

On 1/13/2018 at 6:09 AM, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Warning:  Avoid jumping off RVs onto flaming tables.  If you feel you must, however, bring your insurance card and a friend with an extinguisher.

Hilarious!!!  Darn near choked on my Raisin Bran!!!  ??

• Haha (+1) 1