Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

On 1/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, JinxedBill1 said:

I want Jim Caldwell

My comment may be a pos and neg.  

Stafford had 8 game winning drives last season IIRC under Caldwell. 

On 1/13/2018 at 5:15 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

In Letchworth right ? ;)

Now it’s  downtown Buffalo 

keep up man.  ;)

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
Typo

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

11 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

what was that guys name last year. he was on a roll for a bit then he ran out of gas. man I forgot his name

Leroy

Leroi.   Small spelling error 

34 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It’s a lie.  Dunkirk said yesterday a press conference was already scheduled.

He said a press conference was scheduled because the deal was signed and then deleted the post.  

Before I even noticed his thread it was locked.  

What a clown.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I wonder if they still bring in big bands like they used to?   Or if its even still around?

It is still around. They dont bring in the big names like they used to but they still have decent regional bands. It ALWAYS amazed me how they got decent sized acts to go there lol

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

After 3 seasons I’m sick and tired of running QBs 

Yeah, we said the same about Flutie. Tyrod had a winning record and never had healthy WRs or a consistent defense. We can do a lot worse, and probably will based on percentages.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

26 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Yeah, we said the same about Flutie. Tyrod had a winning record and never had healthy WRs or a consistent defense. We can do a lot worse, and probably will based on percentages.

I liked Flutie.  It always was exciting watching him improvise. 

He too had a winnimg record but in all honesty I thought they brought him in to get more Canadians in to fill seats.  

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is probably a good thing. I'm now hoping we land Chudzinski as OC and Dorsey at QB Coach. They have a ton of experience together and I think they'd be a good team to develop and groom our upcoming rookie QB.

To me that is the dream team. If we do awesome and Chudzinski gets an HC opportunity again then you simply promote Dorsey. I can't think of a much better situation to bring a young quarterback into. 

• Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I liked Flutie.  It always was exciting watching him improvise. 

He too had a winnimg record but in all honesty I thought they brought him in to get more Canadians in to fill seats.  

The first year Flutie was here he was great.  By the 2nd year defenses had figured him out.  We won alot of games lost the playoff to Tenn, but I thought that entire year we won in spite of Flutie not because of him where as the year prior, he delivered the wins.

And Yes I was fine with benching Flutie for Johnson as I didn't think Flutie was going to win us any playoff games

7 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The first year Flutie was here he was great.  By the 2nd year defenses had figured him out.  We won alot of games lost the playoff to Tenn, but I thought that entire year we won in spite of Flutie not because of him where as the year prior, he delivered the wins.

And Yes I was fine with benching Flutie for Johnson as I didn't think Flutie was going to win us any playoff games

Agreed.  

And we see the similarities with TT. 

Teams have figured him out and he just isn’t good enough to adjust his game. 

Just now, MJS said:

So did McCoy turn us down or did McDermott not want McCoy?

Vic said McCoy won’t be OC.  

He never mentioned an offer was made. 

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Vic said McCoy won’t be OC.  

He never mentioned an offer was made. 

That's what I thought. I keep seeing people posting that McCoy turned us down, but didn't see any evidence of that. It could easily be McDermott that chose not to offer him a job.