Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

6 hours ago, WMDman said:

good, wasnt a fan

But those runs to Tolbert were dope!

5 hours ago, Reader said:

Sadly though, losing to the Patriots at the last second because of a poor play call is still an improvement for how we did this year :death:

That play would have been a touchdown but the DB  made a great play.

What if Lynch fumbled? People would have been like why didn't he keep it in Wilson's hands.

7 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

lol yeah in Portageville as we speak making sure his property isn't flooding!

The Pines  will be jumping!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

lol....stop it.....they both do clap a lot but it stops there.

Jaurons ceiling was 7-9.

"The process" is by definition an unlimited celling as they have proven now without a doubt they will make changes pretty fast when they identify a problem. So I will withhold judgement on game day management mistakes now until I see if McDerma improves over the off season.

Dick Jauron won coach of the year in 2001 going 13-3 and taking the Bears to the playoffs.  That is his ceiling.  He had no talent on the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think he’s good. If there is any chance we keep Tyrod, he would be a good OC for him. I’m also good with him should we go another direction.

Keep Tyrod?

I just puked. No, no, no.

6 hours ago, yungmack said:

Haven't paid attention to the details. What's he been wrong on?

If you read the "more from obd" you can see them all.

But a few, he predicted a joe webb package, gaines out but he played, shady out but he played, etc

Therw are many more

12 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Who can?

Chud. No need to wait until McDaniels takes over and fires him.  Unless McDaniels  has told the Colts he wants to retain him if hired, they will let him out of his contract. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

I can confirm one of those characters has passed away as a result of unacceptable posting . The noose is tightening around the other one..

• Like (+1) 1

It’s a lie.  Dunkirk said yesterday a press conference was already scheduled.

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

He said a press conference was scheduled because the deal was signed and then deleted the post.