Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

14 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Really weird.    It sounds like you just descirbed Dick Jauron word for word.    Odd.

lol....stop it.....they both do clap a lot but it stops there.

Jaurons ceiling was 7-9.

"The process" is by definition an unlimited celling as they have proven now without a doubt they will make changes pretty fast when they identify a problem. So I will withhold judgement on game day management mistakes now until I see if McDerma improves over the off season.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

lol....stop it.....they both do clap a lot but it stops there.

Jaurons ceiling was 7-9.

"The process" is by definition an unlimited celling as they have proven now without a doubt they will make changes pretty fast when they identify a problem. So I will withhold judgement on game day management mistakes now until I see if McDerma improves over the off season.

I'm sure I am in the minority, but I don't think Jauron was awful. Rolling out players like Keith Ellison, Ko Simpson,  Anthony Thomas, Coy Wire, JP Losman, Robert Royals, Tutan Reyes, etc... with marquee FA signings of a washed-up Peerless Price and somehow managing to finish 7-9. I think it is his teams that cause me to think one could do worse than Doug Whaley as GM.

• Like (+1) 1

Sounds like his diva wife didn't think there were nice enough shopping malls in buffalo. I don't want to hear this guy's name brought up ever again. He just got fired twice in less than a year and he thinks he's too good for us? Lol bye Felicia!

13 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Oh no----1st & goal from the 1 yard line & we can pass again.

Sadly though, losing to the Patriots at the last second because of a poor play call is still an improvement for how we did this year :death:

Edited by Reader
fixing sentence

4 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

That's fine I wasn't feeling MCoy anyway.

Maybe McD will guve up on him since it's the second time he's turned us down.

True story. I wanted to give him a fair shake, and I did. He has now been wrong many more times than he was right.

Even some of the things he was "right" on were cryptic or probable anyway (kyle play, rico fired)

The jig is up.

Haven't paid attention to the details. What's he been wrong on?

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Sounds like his diva wife didn't think there were nice enough shopping malls in buffalo. I don't want to hear this guy's name brought up ever again. He just got fired twice in less than a year and he thinks he's too good for us? Lol bye Felicia!

In all fairness, Detroit has better shopping malls. Lol diva wife. Diva post my dude. 

6 hours ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

I'm thinking it's Bevell

Well he does have experience being Billsy............passing at the 1 yd line instead of running ;) 

And it was the SB,,,,not just a WC game ;) 

6 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Big problem with Chud is he's under contract. Makes me think it's not him. Im leaning Mike Shula. Not a fav of mine but at least he's experienced and has been calling plays in the playoffs.

Only for a couple of days until McDaniels takes the Indy HC job

6 hours ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

I'm thinking it's Bevell

Will work well with Mayfield.

6 hours ago, bills522 said:

I asked Matthew Fairburn a similar question on Twitter earlier today and he replied that the odds of retaining Taylor would increase (presumably because of some similarities in skill set between Wilson and Taylor) but not by a ton, Fairburn then added he would prefer Baker Mayfield tho.

...but obviously that's just speculation from him, guess my point is Bevell could see some things in Taylor he may want to work with... I'm hoping for a different vet QB and a rookie pick, myself

Not me , all in On MMayfield! Could Live With Tyrod As A Bridge But Would Rather Not.