Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

39 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

Give me a friggin break.    The guy is a straight up legit mental case with major, major psychiatric issues.   Stop feeding him.   Let him get the help he needs.

No adult should be that emotionally needy.   He must have suffered severe trauma in his life.   You can't get that effed up without a lot of bad sht happening in your life.

Shula is not someone i would like here. Most of that offence was around designed Cam runs with the odd toss to Mcaffrey or Olsen. His wr struggled there. 

The connection with Benjamin though makes him very plausible 

2 minutes ago, jr1 said:

isn't the west coast offense kind of predictable? You can shut it down because you know they'll bootleg 

Not really, when you have option routes designed to match up against the defense played it's a very hard offense to stop.  The catch is finding smart receivers and a QB.

Tyrods west coast offense was predictable though... Drop back and if your primary is covered run in circles until the safety option is open for a check down.

Edited by Woodman19

11 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

I actually think Whaley was the leak (not dons, but all the leaks last year)

We who?

Are you considering don/chad/you as we? Weird. Are you the 3rd personality?

what was that guys name last year. he was on a roll for a bit then he ran out of gas. man I forgot his name

I don’t like the way McDermott is on actual game days with in game decisions, clock management and even some personnel decisions...but man I like this coach. This team is ready to play from during the week prep. We have good game plans. The guys play hard. The system makes sense and he doesn’t put up with bull ****. If you are an issue or you don’t perform, you are either cut, trades or fired. I like this guy. No messing around.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t like the way McDermott is on actual game days with in game decisions, clock management and even some personnel decisions...but man I like this coach. This team is ready to play from during the week prep. We have good game plans. The guys play hard. 

Really weird.    It sounds like you just descirbed Dick Jauron word for word.    Odd.

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think it’s funny that he wanted credit for predicting Dennison to get fired. I think that like 80% of us were predicting that.

Anyone who watched McDermott's year end press conference could predict Dennison was gone, and many of us did (including me). He made it pretty clear that Dennison wouldn't be coming back. 

What i I think is funnier is that DD wants credit for predicting the Kyle Williams play because he said, specifically, that there would be a Joe Webb trick play, and clearly they are the same thing...

oh, and that he wants credit for predicting the Dareus and Benjamin trades, as well as Peterman starting even though all 3 of those things happened before he ever even created his account at Two Bills Drive. lol 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Anyone who watched McDermott's year end press conference could predict Dennison was gone, and many of us did (including me). He made it pretty clear that Dennison wouldn't be coming back. 

What i I think is funnier is that DD wants credit for predicting the Kyle Williams play because he said, specifically, that there would be a Joe Webb trick play, and clearly they are the same thing...

oh, and that he wants credit for predicting the Dareus and Benjamin trades, as well as Peterman starting even though all 3 of those things happened before he ever even created his account at Two Bills Drive. lol 

I called him out for all of those and he of course didn't respond.   Total fraud!

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I called him out for all of those and he of course didn't respond.   Total fraud!

Oh, I have too. I even went back and dug up his posts on all the stuff he claimed he predicted (he told me to "check the record", so I did...lol) and posted them in a response to him, thinking maybe it would get him to stop the nonsense and like you said, he just totally ignored them and went on claiming the same crap. 

If McDermott offered Mike McCoy the OC position last off season, and McCoy turned it down, I don't blame McDermott for passing McCoy up this go around.  Why go with someone who snubbed you when you have your pick of potentially better candidates.  McD has his choice of potential OC's to choose from, who he possibly feels may be better suited for the position.