Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

24 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

can't be true - chad/don told us he was a lock

Dunchadwickkirk meant Shula not mccoy. He got the Mike part right and Check the record - both last names have the same number of letters so he was obviously correct. Suck it haterz!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

He's a good coach for sure. No Tyrod though right?

I asked Matthew Fairburn a similar question on Twitter earlier today and he replied that the odds of retaining Taylor would increase (presumably because of some similarities in skill set between Wilson and Taylor) but not by a ton, Fairburn then added he would prefer Baker Mayfield tho.

1 minute ago, bills522 said:

I asked Matthew Fairburn a similar question on Twitter earlier today and he replied that the odds of retaining Taylor would increase (presumably because of some similarities in skill set between Wilson and Taylor) but not by a ton, Fairburn then added he would prefer Baker Mayfield tho.

...but obviously that's just speculation from him, guess my point is Bevell could see some things in Taylor he may want to work with... I'm hoping for a different vet QB and a rookie pick, myself

Edited by bills522
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dunchadwickkirk meant Shula not mccoy. He got the Mike part right and Check the record - both last names have the same number of letters so he was obviously correct. Suck it haterz!

Holy crap you're right!  We've been talking to a bonafide real insider!  My apologies.

That's fine I wasn't feeling MCoy anyway.

Maybe McD will guve up on him since it's the second time he's turned us down.

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Fairness my :censored:. Earlier this week, he posted that it was a done deal.  He's a fraud. Not only because of this, but other BS he's posted that has been easily refuted. 

True story. I wanted to give him a fair shake, and I did. He has now been wrong many more times than he was right.

Even some of the things he was "right" on were cryptic or probable anyway (kyle play, rico fired)

The jig is up.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He's so far off my radar now.

12 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

I think McDermott’s a creature of habit and will hire someone he has worked with before. My guess is that it will be Chud. I’m holding out hopes for Jim Caldwell!!

We could do alot worse.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

That's fine I wasn't feeling MCoy anyway.

Maybe McD will guve up on him since it's the second time he's turned us down.

True story. I wanted to give him a fair shake, and I did. He has now been wrong many more times than he was right.

Even some of the things he was "right" on were cryptic or probable anyway (kyle play, rico fired)

The jig is up.

Same here.  I never thought someone would do that for so long.  I believed him at first too.  Glad though that McBeane is keeping things shutdown.

7 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Same here.  I never thought someone would do that for so long.  I believed him at first too.  Glad though that McBeane is keeping things shutdown.

I actually think Whaley was the leak (not dons, but all the leaks last year)

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

We still Believe that McCoy will be the OC. We believe it will still be within the week. 

We who?

Are you considering don/chad/you as we? Weird. Are you the 3rd personality?