Mike McCoy won't be the OC per Carucci

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Good It doesn't sound like he ever really wanted to be in Buffalo. We don't need any favors. His record is fairly spotty at best any way.

I agree with you. I think him going to Denver last season completely turned McDermott on him. 

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

Just now, TigerJ said:

In all fairness to Chad/Don, he said Buffalo had made the offer to McCoy, but he admitted there was doubt about him taking it.  Carucci did not explain why McCoy is not going to be the OC.  It could be because he doesn't want it, or Buffalo doesn't want him.

Fairness my :censored:. Earlier this week, he posted that it was a done deal.  He's a fraud. Not only because of this, but other BS he's posted that has been easily refuted. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, holmz56 said:

DeFillippo -QB Coach Eagles

This is the guy that I thought of when I heard Dennison was fired. He is young, done well with Wentz the last couple of years, and has studied under Pederson in Philly.