A dark horse candidate for OC...

McBean

2 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

If he's done all of that, which I don't buy Detroit should make him HC. If they don't that should tell you something.

What should tell you something is how much Stafford has improved under Cooter. What should tell you something is that Detroit wants to hire a HC that will keep Cooter as OC. What should tell you something is that Stafford is lobbying hard for him to be back as OC. 

Cooter is easily the best OC available.

24 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wonder if the best OCs available would consider being an OC at this point.  There are head coaching spots still available.  Skipping possible opportunities in better situations to come to a team with no QB.  

Id be happy with cooter 100%.  Who doesn’t love saying cooter?  I do.  Would also be good with chud.  Gonna look into Canada as well. His scheme are pretty sweet.  Dunno if it would fly in the nfl thought.  I’m kind of expecting mccoy. Who is behind the rest in my choices.  Just hope whoever it is doesnt suck like Dennison.  That was painful 

I remember watching Pitt play Clemson, if that was Canada that put that offensive game plan together I wouldn't mind having him after we try for Cooter. If that was Canada at Pitt he used so many different formations and movement against Clemson I felt bad for that defense.

17 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

What should tell you something is how much Stafford has improved under Cooter. What should tell you something is that Detroit wants to hire a HC that will keep Cooter as OC. What should tell you something is that Stafford is lobbying hard for him to be back as OC. 

Cooter is easily the best OC available.

I remember watching Pitt play Clemson, if that was Canada that put that offensive game plan together I wouldn't mind having him after we try for Cooter. If that was Canada at Pitt he used so many different formations and movement against Clemson I felt bad for that defense.

Yep, that’s him.  Crazy formations galore.  Might work.  Might not. I agree, if cooter isn’t gonna happen I almost prefer him to chud.  Might be a stupid idea but that’s the gambler in me I suppose.

cooter> Canada> chud is my preference based on names I’ve heard mentioned