A dark horse candidate for OC...

McBean

Watch out for Jim Bob Cooter Detroit OC.

Depending on who is hired, he could be available. That would be my #1 choice. He's done an amazing job with Matt Stafford and I would 100% trust him with our first round QB.

I would love Chud as well.

Heck no Mike Shula.

Just my 2 cents.

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Depending on who is hired, he could be available. That would be my #1 choice. He's done an amazing job with Matt Stafford and I would 100% trust him with our first round QB.

Heck no Mike Shula.

Just my 2 cents.

He's not real impressive IMO. When you have that QB you should be able to finish top 10 every year. 

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He designed and called the plays in Detroit.

If he's done all of that, which I don't buy Detroit should make him HC. If they don't that should tell you something.

Edited by CuddyDark

17 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

If he's done all of that, which I don't buy Detroit should make him HC. If they don't that should tell you something.

Why don't you buy it?  

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2017/11/04/detroit-lions-jim-bob-cooter/831386001/

I don't understand your comment about "Detroit should make him OC".  He struggled and was criticized for his offense this year....what point were you trying to make and how does that relate to him calling and designing the offense?

54 minutes ago, McBean said:

Heck no Mike Shula.

Just my 2 cents.

I would do back flips if we got Cooter. He is by far the best choice for OC. 

Isnt he interviewing for HC jobs?

1 hour ago, McBean said:

Heck no Mike Shula.

Just my 2 cents.

He's been discussed here as an option all week bro

I wonder if the best OCs available would consider being an OC at this point.  There are head coaching spots still available.  Skipping possible opportunities in better situations to come to a team with no QB.  

Id be happy with cooter 100%.  Who doesn’t love saying cooter?  I do.  Would also be good with chud.  Gonna look into Canada as well. His scheme are pretty sweet.  Dunno if it would fly in the nfl thought.  I’m kind of expecting mccoy. Who is behind the rest in my choices.  Just hope whoever it is doesnt suck like Dennison.  That was painful