[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

1 minute ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

for picks six through ten, a first and second will get the job done.  I would rather have smith than a quarterback 

Can you say "should" just once?  This will and is and are is why you look beyond ridiculous.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

for picks six through ten, a first and second will get the job done.  I would rather have smith than a quarterback 

You can’t simply use the trade value chart. It’s supply/demand. No one knows what it will take to move up in January. 

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

Actually, no there is not. 

You know zero about football. It would take BOTH our first round picks just to move to 6 and that doesn't take into consideration the premium placed on early picks with QBs available on the board. 

Draft value chart for

pick 6 - 1,600

Pick 21 - 800

Pick 22 - 780

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I do appreciate your feedback, thank you.  What do you think of mayfield 

You think you are great at deflecting questions by asking another question. That's classic con man tactics. I really hope you are a troll and don't really believe your own lies.

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Actually, no there is not. 

This guy legitimately doesn't realize there can't be trades till the next league year. That's why he keeps saying we are "trading for Kirk Cousins."

Edited by ndirish1978

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

You can’t simply use the trade value chart. It’s supply/demand. No one knows what it will take to move up in January. 

That is true.  We won’t know until draft day.  I do know smith is on the top of our board.  Your point is valid, we are just speculating about what it would take.   We do know smith is our top choice

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

You know zero about football. It would take BOTH our first round picks just to move to 6 and that doesn't take into consideration the premium placed on early picks with QBs available on the board. 

Draft value chart for

pick 6 - 1,600

Pick 21 - 800

Pick 22 - 780

He also said picks 6 through 10 - as if they're all about the same value.  He's hilarious.  He has to be messing with us.  

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Draft value chart for

pick 6 - 1,600

Pick 21 - 800

Pick 22 - 780

Okay.  It is based on supply and demand we will have to wait and see.  I do know this, he is top on our draft board

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

That is true.  We won’t know until draft day.  I do know smith is on the top of our board.  Your point is valid, we are just speculating about what it would take.   We do know smith is our top choice

We?

Our biggest concern is getting a franchise quarterback without mortgaging the future that is why we are shying away from one in first round.  We want a proven commodity,  it is hard to pick a quarterback in round one.  If you are wrong, it sets back the entire organization. We really hope the deal with kc can get done.  We have some time and kc wants to move smith so it won’t cost us a lot plus the McDermott and Andy connection

• Haha (+1) 1

Picks 21, 22, and 53 or 55 would be enough to trade up to pick 6. Chiefs were able to trade up from pick 27 to pick 10 with just one 1st round pick, and not even in the same year. An additional 1st and 2nd rounder in the same year should be enough to trade up to 6 even taking the better QB class into consideration. I can already see the fanbase freaking out over a trade up for a non-QB but IMO Roquon Smith is the next Luke Keuchly and I would take this deal for a surefire elite defensive player.

Edited by HappyDays

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I think the redskins are crazy for not signing him to a long term deal. Three consecutive years with 4,000 yards passing.  He is a top ten quarterback.  Hard to pass on that type talent.   

Lots of teams going to have a bidding war in off season if Kirk does not stay with Redskins.