[Misleading Title]Will Mike McCoy be our next oc?

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I know, right? To be fair to McD, Dennison was his 3rd or 4th choice.

I've been saying McD wasnt going to draft a QB no matter what last year because he didnt want to use Whaley's team's info. A part of that also could have been that he was waiting to get a better support system in place before using a high pick there. Wonder if we wouldve went for Mahomes or Watson if we landed McCoy like he originally wanted...

Good question.  McDermott definitely wants an experienced quarterback.  He believes we are only a few players away from contending with the pats.  Want pass rusher, two linebackers, quarterback and couple of offensive lineman.  We have the draft ammunition to do to.

Just now, ProcessTheTrust said:

Mods, since you are still allowing this guy to pretend he's an insider, can you somehow auto-attach the following to his new threads?

Disclaimer to those who didn't follow along last time and are hoping this is legit:

1. The OP will eventually get upset at all the "hate" and threaten to shut down "his/their" post. He/they will say "This is my last post"

2. The OP will return within hours as if the original threat was never spoken

3. As details change, the OP will conveniently provide reasons for them. Everything from the source wasn't confirmed by 2 people as is his/their standard, or sometimes because it was all a ploy to distract people while he/they are accomplishing world changing goals

4. As the number of "believers" dwindle due to the upcoming list of discrepancies sure to follow, a faithful few will fan the flame to allow this thread to exist

5. Eventually, a mod will step in and shut it down. Might not be till the draft since we won't have much else to talk about till then.  

Don't worry. This gigantic wang I post later will close this thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

Clinton St by Ogden off 190?

Please don't fix his typos for him

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I think McCoy will be a great hire.  McDermott really wants him

I think Roman was just promoted to assistant head coach

Do you know where the key back is

KEY BACK

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

They could do a hell of a lot worse... and with McCoy they look like they will. 

I would rather keep Dennison and change the QB than go back to Roman being OC.    Dude made snails look fast when calling plays into the huddle.

It will be interesting if any Quarterbacks are still around after the top 10. Rosen is the most nfl ready but is a head case. Too cocky, darnold has the most potential.  Allen has a gun and athelic ability but needs the most work. I know we love Allen. If we can land Allen at 22: trade 21and a second for Roquen, and trade for Alex or sign case.  We would be in businesss.  Thoughts on josh Allen we have him as our highest rated quarterback 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Just in, McCoy coming to Buffalo is 50/50 now.  Family not keen on Buffalo. Some bills are reaching out to him about the buffalo area.  It could be Shady.... more to come

33 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

My sources say when Chud is hired you will say McCoy turned down the offer and when Tice doesn't come it will be that he only wanted to work for McCoy. Stay tuned...

Looks like my sources were indeed correct! Everyone knew it...but only i brazenly called it...right?

32 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There is a high probability we could be moving Taylor very soon.    I hope we are able to lock up Mike Tice as our offensive line coach. Trade Glenn and Hughes.  Trade for Alex Smith and move up and get roquinn Smith and draft lock in round three.  That is the plan from obd

How are we going to draft Roquinn?  He probably locked himself into a top 10 pick now, and even if he didn't go top 10 (which I think he will), there is literally zero probability he is there when we pick.  So are you suggesting the Bills plan is to move up the draft and take him or is it that you just have this unrealistic hope that he will fall to us?

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Donna said:

Since the mods were gracious enough to let me post dicks to get his threads locked, I'd prefer to give the mods an opportunity to lock the thread before I have to do so - just like they did with his last thread.

Just post them already.    MOdify it first though so it looks like it is hanging out of Dunkirk Dipstick's mouth -  like the pictures you drew when you were 12.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

How are we going to draft Roquinn?  He probably locked himself into a top 10 pick now, and even if he didn't go top 10 (which I think he will), there is literally zero probability he is there when we pick.  So are you suggesting the Bills plan is to move up the draft and take him or is it that you just have this unrealistic hope that he will fall to us?

I wouldn't try to have a legitimate conversation with him.

• Haha (+1) 1