2018 Potential Free Agent WRs

19 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

I don't see how you can say Sammy is the best on that list with Landry there.  He's produced a ton more than Sammy and so has Allen Robinson when he's been healthy.  I think saying Sammy is the best there is being a homer but that's JMO.  

I can see the argument on Allen Robinson.  I just don't count Landry since he is a slot receiver and they have less flexibility.  The NFL teams seem to feel this way too as slot receivers get paid less than top tier WRs.  JMO.

6 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Why would a top player sign such a deal?

And maybe we could make a trade for Robert Woods.

I don't think we will sign Sammy.  I just think he is top 2 or 3 on the list available.  Never said we would sign him or he would want to sign here.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The legend of Sammy continues.  Landry had far, far better numbers than Sammy this past year, and Landry was playing with a QB that was supposed to be in the Press Box in 2017.

Landry has 112 catches for 987 yards with 9 TDs. That's a whopping 8.8 YPC.  

7 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

I'm a fan of Moncrief. Don't see us bringing in a big name Wr. We'll draft a speedy guy to compliment Benjamin with Zay in the slot. I'd like to see Thompson back as well. 

Agree. A group with Benjamin, A Rookie (Washington?), Zay Jones, Moncrief & Thompson would be a decent group 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The legend of Sammy continues.  Landry had far, far better numbers than Sammy this past year, and Landry was playing with a QB that was supposed to be in the Press Box in 2017.

McBeane would never sign Landry. He doesn't have the right character to fit in with the team. 

15 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

McBeane would never sign Landry. He doesn't have the right character to fit in with the team. 

I don't blame him.  I would not want him either. My point is that Sammy's production has not been what people seem to think, and therefore I'm hoping his compensation would follow suit.

I'd take Landry over any two guys on that list.   

45 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Landry has 112 catches for 987 yards with 9 TDs. That's a whopping 8.8 YPC.  

OMG, how embarrassing for him!!!    I can't imagine the horror of having a guy who plays every week and catches >100 passes a year.

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'd take Landry over any two guys on that list.   

OMG, how embarrassing for him!!!    I can't imagine the horror of having a guy who plays every week and catches >100 passes a year.

No surprise you think the Bills need a slot receiver.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No surprise you think the Bills need a slot receiver.  :lol:

No surprise you're still clinging to the Sammy Watkins fantasy and can't see beyond ridiculous cherry picked stats.

Who needs 9 yard pass plays!  What a waste!   

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No surprise you're still clinging to the Sammy Watkins fantasy and can't see beyond ridiculous cherry picked stats.

Who needs 9 yard pass plays!  What a waste!   

An overpriced slot receiver. :lol:  Good one. 

BTW,  Watkins scored  8 TDs to Landry's 9 on about a third less catches. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz