2018 Potential Free Agent WRs

I like Kendall Wright as a 3rd option/safety net role. He is a long way removed from 12/13 when he really thrived in the Tennessee offense, did manage to do alright with the hodgepodge in Chicago this season. 

We have a lot of holes to fill in FA/draft...going to have to get average players who we hope can succeed in our new system at some positions 

Edited by PaattMaann

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would love to be the ones to sign Sammy, what a coup that would be...get Gaines and a 2nd, and then take Sammy back in.  But lets be real, its a pipe dream and not happening haha.

Of the options on the board I seriously doubt Allen Robinson gets out of Jax with the offense being their Achilles heal and I seriously doubt we would spend what it would take to get any of the big 3 in the first place of Landry, Allen, and Sammy.  I also don't think they will bring Jordan back, but I could be wrong on that.

I think some of the targets will likely be guys who can come in as a deep threat with the speed too open up the field.  Someone like Richardson or Gabriel I think would be guys they might make a play for, but also those likely come with stiff competition and pricier deals, so with an unsettled QB situation and bad weather, not sure we can even land them if we pursue them.  I could see them maybe adding a vet like Mike Wallace as a fall back plan who is used to cold weather and can both add some speed and additional veteran presence around Zay, not to mention playoff experience to the roster too

My unrealistic dream choice:  Sammy or Landry

My prediction:  Mike Wallace

Prior to this season, A Robinson had 153 catches for 2283 yards and 20 TDs in 2015-16.

With Blake Bortles at QB.

Plenty of players have come back from Torn ACL's.  His unfortunately happened week 1.  Not his fault

And he is only 24.

You can do an Alshon Jeffries type deal and hope to extend him after a great year at a steep price, or get him cheap now for 3 years and expect him to return to form.

I would be all over him if I'm Beane.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Mike Wallace is fast right?

He's 31 and his best days are behind him.

Edited by dezertbill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Manther said:

I think Sammy is the best on this list.

I don't think we will make a big splash at WR in free agency.

I think are WRs are better without Taylor.  And, better without Dennison.  

KB will be our #1 next year.

I don't see how you can say Sammy is the best on that list with Landry there.  He's produced a ton more than Sammy and so has Allen Robinson when he's been healthy.  I think saying Sammy is the best there is being a homer but that's JMO.  

32 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Low end: Pryor or Moncrief

All out: Allen Robinson on a one-year prove-it deal. 

Why would a top player sign such a deal?

47 minutes ago, Manther said:

I think Sammy is the best on this list.

I don't think we will make a big splash at WR in free agency.

I think are WRs are better without Taylor.  And, better without Dennison.  

KB will be our #1 next year.

And maybe we could make a trade for Robert Woods.