Rick Dennison Wikipedia = Hilarious

Irv

Rick Dennison (born June 22, 1958) is an American football coach and former player. He was most recently the offensive coordinator of the Buffalo Bills. He was fired after passing from first and goal from the 1 1/2 yard line.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Dennison

Edited by Badthingsman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 17

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

one of many questionable calls.  i'd also add handing off to Mike Tolbert on 3rd and long

Yhe 2nd and 25 "give up" play was my saturation point. He has been dead to me since that play.

Just now, Gugny said:

Tyrod made the decision to pass.  A pass was not called.

Case in point.

True. Facts are facts.

the 2nd and 25 give up....they were trying to get half the yards which is what every team does. This isnt college football.....why cant we grasp that

the passes to Tolbert- he wasnt the 1-2-3- option on the play , it's tyrod not throwing the ball where it should go

the 1st and goal fade- Not Dennison- thats Tyrod again

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Duh.   

But you missed the obvious finger pointing 

Thanks.  I agree with you.  Some of these guys drive me nuts.  My message to them is this:  When you point your finger, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself.  Thanks for your support ShadyBillsFan!

Edited by Badthingsman

Now it says:

On January 12, 2018, Dennision was relieved of duty as offensive coordinator after thinking that bubble screens to Mike Tolbert were a good idea. Dennison also thought it was a good idea to try a screen pass to the fullback Patrick DiMarco on 1st and 10, on an important second half drive in a week 16 game against the Patriots. Predictably, the play went for an 8 yard loss.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
8 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Thanks.  I agree with you.  Some of these guys drive me nuts.  My message to them is this:  When you point your finger, you have three fingers pointing back at yourself.  Thanks for your support ShadyBillsFan!

You guys need to seriously get over yourselves.  Common people having a little fun on wikipedia, pointing out the flaws of a celebrity millionaire is nothing to worry about at all.