OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

Just now, Buftex said:

As I recall, McDermott wanted Mike McCoy last season, his first choice.  McCoy signed with Denver instead...he didn't last long there, only about a half a season, I believe.  I remember them saying his offense was "too complicated" for the talent on hand..

I'm fine with McCoy but want QB coach as Shula and Dorsey as assistant

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I am guessing he has a source with access to practices and I am sure they practiced the Webb play, but it was dumb of him to predict it would happen based off of practices. He called the Kyle Williams run which he also could have gotten from a source at practice. If Mike McCoy and Mike Rice are hired that will seal it.

No he did not specify Kyle Williams. 

He called a phantom BIG play.  

That could be a dozen different plays. 

The man denied even living on Dunkirk and claimed to be running some sort of psychological game with the obd thread. 

You can believe him but I believe the majority doesn’t.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I am incredibly surprised. I didn't like what he did with the offence, but figured a new QB might be able to work better within his scheme. This is actually pretty exciting based on what  alternative options are available with the recent firings. Lot of talented coordinators out there. Hopefully the entire offensive staff hits the bricks, especially Castillo.

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He predicted the greatest play in franchise history before the Kyle Williams TD. Said Shady would play in the wildcard. Nailed the Dennison news. IIRC the only thing he's been wrong on was one week he said Gaines wouldn't play but then he did.

Chad/Don is that you??

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think he might be legitimately nuts, and also has a source with the Bills. Another insider verified his report that the Bills had tried to trade Glenn. The Kyle Williams run anyone would call one of the greatest plays in franchise history and that's what he predicted.

The Bills trying to trade Glenn story was out publicly before he even appeared.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think he might be legitimately nuts, and also has a source with the Bills. Another insider verified his report that the Bills had tried to trade Glenn. The Kyle Williams run anyone would call one of the greatest plays in franchise history and that's what he predicted.

don't be so gullible man, seriously.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think McD and Beane needed a head to roll and Dennison was the obvious choice.

We saw ... all year long ... that Dennison called effective plays that were poorly executed by the players - mostly by Tyrod Taylor.

I don't want to argue with you, or anyone, about it.  It's my opinion and it's really that simple, so there's no need for me to elaborate.

I'm sorry but 2 measly 2nd half touchdowns over the last SIX games of the season can't be blamed on everyone but Dennison. 

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He did waffle a couple times but the very last thing he said was that Shady would play. A couple more proven insiders on here had said early in the week the ankle swelling was bad so things did change.

But nothing.  Predicting both was is some dork playing games.  

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No he didn't. He said Webb.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Great start to the off season!  Dennison had to go, just terrible at calling a game consistently and made way too many dumb decisions.  

Right. Maybe new QB. And so glad Tolbert not lining up WR. Not just once in a game but all the time with Tolbert lol.