OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

Just now, Gugny said:

I think McD and Beane needed a head to roll and Dennison was the obvious choice.

We saw ... all year long ... that Dennison called effective plays that were poorly executed by the players - mostly by Tyrod Taylor.

I don't want to argue with you, or anyone, about it.  It's my opinion and it's really that simple, so there's no need for me to elaborate.

Fair enough about not wanting to argue. But you did say “TT QB killer” so you were bound to get some responses lol.

And Taylor’s head will be next, don’t worry.

They will blame both of them, and In my opinion, rightfully so

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He did waffle a couple times but the very last thing he said was that Shady would play. A couple more proven insiders on here had said early in the week the ankle swelling was bad so things did change.

There were reports later in the week that McCoy was moving and walking without discomfort. Pat Kirwan said McCoy would play. 

23 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Fantastic news

Tyrod you're next

I wouldn't be so sure on that. Maybe McDermott can go find an offensive coordinator that can Taylor an offense (see what I did there :)) around Taylor and still draft a QB. Use Taylor as a bridge player on the cheap. Although, I guess I don't know the long-term cap implications if we do bring him back because we currently stand to only take a $1 million hit next year if we release him before the third day of the new league year in March. 

I for one am not for getting rid of someone when you don't have someone better to replace him with. Never get worse at a position, always just get better. 

17 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I really hope that Castillo is gone, but I'm not so sure that will be the case, unfortunately. Castillo is a Reid/McDermott guy whereas Dennison had no previous working relationship with McDermott. 

I want:

OC: Chudzinski

QB: Dorsey

OL: Someone else

WR: Someone Else

TE: Rob Boras

If is Chuzinski, you may end up with Sanjay Lal and Brian Schottenhiemer

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Who was it?  Can't remember

As I recall, McDermott wanted Mike McCoy last season, his first choice.  McCoy signed with Denver instead...he didn't last long there, only about a half a season, I believe.  I remember them saying his offense was "too complicated" for the talent on hand..

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Please don't tell me you're buying his BS.

He's trolling with 3 different names.

He told me Glenn is being traded to Seattle when they just traded for Duane Brown.  I said the Seahawks aren't going to have $133 million wrapped up in tackles and he said "they're going to force Glenn to take a pay cut so he will be a cheap option.  

Dunkirk Don posted a wart filled penis and then created Dunkirk Donna.  

I think he might be legitimately nuts, and also has a source with the Bills. Another insider verified his report that the Bills had tried to trade Glenn. The Kyle Williams run anyone would call one of the greatest plays in franchise history and that's what he predicted.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He did waffle a couple times but the very last thing he said was that Shady would play. A couple more proven insiders on here had said early in the week the ankle swelling was bad so things did change.

WGR has been saying for weeks Dennison wasn't safe.

Joe Webb never got the special designed package.  Do you really believe his source is going to know our play calls?  The only ones who know are the coaching staff.

He has said the Bills are interested in Cousins, then not interested in Cousins, then again interested in Cousins in a span of 2 weeks.  You think the Bills FO waffles back and forth and then his source is immediately reaching out to him.

He has said the stadium will be east of Buffalo.  A few weeks later it's going to be downtown.