OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

How many OC does TT need to make him a better QB? Roman couldn't do it, Lynn couldn't do it and niether could Rico. 

Actually TT was good for Roman and Lynn. It was the defense that sucked. We could have won 11 games with this defense and Roman and Lynn as OC.

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Dennison sucks. There is no other way around that.

You think Mcd and Beane didn't thoroughly evaluate this decision?

I think McD and Beane needed a head to roll and Dennison was the obvious choice.

We saw ... all year long ... that Dennison called effective plays that were poorly executed by the players - mostly by Tyrod Taylor.

I don't want to argue with you, or anyone, about it.  It's my opinion and it's really that simple, so there's no need for me to elaborate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He predicted the greatest play in franchise history before the Kyle Williams TD. Said Shady would play in the wildcard. Nailed the Dennison news. IIRC the only thing he's been wrong on was one week he said Gaines wouldn't play but then he did.

NO WAY he was correct on Shady, sorry. He waffled back and forth constantly so that he could get credit either way, I even pointed it out in his thread. Most of his posts said he would NOT play. That being said, I will give him credit if he is right about the hire.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

He called for a  Spoder Webb Trap play. 

If you want to believe that fraud be my guest.  

I am guessing he has a source with access to practices and I am sure they practiced the Webb play, but it was dumb of him to predict it would happen based off of practices. He called the Kyle Williams run which he also could have gotten from a source at practice. If Mike McCoy and Mike Rice are hired that will seal it.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He predicted the greatest play in franchise history before the Kyle Williams TD. Said Shady would play in the wildcard. Nailed the Dennison news. IIRC the only thing he's been wrong on was one week he said Gaines wouldn't play but then he did.

No he did not. 

He said Shady would not play. 

I said Shady would. Wild horses and stampeding buffalos wouldn’t keep him off the field.  

Look it up. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Agreed.  I feel like it will be McCoy and they must have a verbal agreement in place in order for them to go ahead with this move

If that is the case, would the Bills be in violation of the Rooney Rule?

Or does that only apply to head coaching positions?

I felt it was a no-brainer but I was worried McDermott would blame Tyrod exclusively. Good to see he can evaluate beyond just the QB and will make aggressive changes. I trust the process more than ever now.

The reason why Dennison is gone is because he didn't match his schemes and playcalling to the skills of his players.  It's that simple.  The next OC is going to be a guy who will work with what he has, not with what he wishes he had.

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

NO WAY he was correct on Shady, sorry. He waffled back and forth constantly so that he could get credit either way, I even pointed it out in his thread. Most of his posts said he would NOT play. That being said, I will give him credit if he is right about the hire.

He did waffle a couple times but the very last thing he said was that Shady would play. A couple more proven insiders on here had said early in the week the ankle swelling was bad so things did change.

Please don't tell me you're buying his BS.

He's trolling with 3 different names.

He told me Glenn is being traded to Seattle when they just traded for Duane Brown.  I said the Seahawks aren't going to have $133 million wrapped up in tackles and he said "they're going to force Glenn to take a pay cut so he will be a cheap option.  

Dunkirk Don posted a wart filled penis and then created Dunkirk Donna.  

• Haha (+1) 2