OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

On 1/12/2018 at 12:31 PM, Tsaikotic said:

That hire with our own 1st round QB would be sick.

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Just admit you are Leroi 

middle fingers are unnecessary 

mlm

If that doesn’t change he’ll be a coach killer. 

Well at least Tyrod got rid of Dennison for us. Best play all season.

CoT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Schmuggs said:

Expected and needed. 

The other day Leroi was taking about this. He doesn’t want me to share any real info, esp. here, however, His replacement will be an upgrade. Big upgrade...

mlm

Regardless who or who may not have inside info on who the next offense of coordinator will be, it is of very, very limited value because we are all going to know soon enough anyway. 

• Like (+1) 5

6 hours ago, SDS said:

I’m just not seeing any resistance in the comments. I don’t want a Shula, a Marino, a Brady, a Belichek or anyone one of their ilk on the Bills - ever. 

I met Don Shula a few years ago at a work party where he was the guest speaker. He signed autographs for who ever wanted them. I got two and he signs them “Don Shula HOF ‘97”.

I told him, “ I have to tell you that I’m a Buffalo Bills fan. And you had great success against them”. He chuckled and replied, “Yeah, until they brought Marc Levy in.” I could tell he was really upset by Levy’s Bills success against him. It warmed my heart. :P

That said I don’t want his son to be our OC. The joo-joo would not be good. 

14 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I met Don Shula a few years ago at a work party where he was the guest speaker. He signed autographs for who ever wanted them. I got two and he signs them “Don Shula HOF ‘97”.

I told him, “ I have to tell you that I’m a Buffalo Bills fan. And you had great success against them”. He chuckled and replied, “Yeah, until they brought Marc Levy in.” I could tell he was really upset by Levy’s Bills success against him. It warmed my heart. :P

That said I don’t want his son to be our OC. The joo-joo would not be good. 

Marc Levy?  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Marc Levy?  

I hate autocorrect. I’m typing on my phone. But mea culpa for not proofreading it.:angry: 

He honestly did say that. And I still have one of his autographs. The other one is on a tiny toy football that I’ve misplaced somewhere in our move to Cape Cod. 

5 hours ago, SDS said:

Regardless who or who may not have inside info on who the next offense of coordinator will be, it is of very, very limited value because we are all going to know soon enough anyway. 

Exactly. 

Leroi has told me some gems.  

Ive seen the Bills draft board already. 

The plan for our draft picks, packaged or stay put. 

He knows who the next OC will be. 

What players are are actively being shopped. 

Some of the info. he has shown me and has told me would absolutely blow you mind.  Personally I prefer to have the scoop before the media. 

I hope you guys can make up so he could come back to share. 

Edited by Schmuggs

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

No problem with having an OC who has enough success to be looked at as a HC for 1-2 years. Success is good. 

He will be a HC regardless of his success here. You don't want a rookie QB having two learn two schemes in 2 years. And 5 OCs in 4 years would just be constant change for the offense which is not good.

Blaming the coach for players' and front office failings.  Forcing Tyrod (who is a very limited qb) into an offense most smart fans knew was terrible for him and then traded away the one other playmaker on our offense weeks before the season.

im shedding no tears over him going but he is falling on the sword for a bunch of other people failing.  

Prediction: the new OC will successful if we get a qb who's weakness isnt throwing passes!!! :)

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

He will be a HC regardless of his success here. You don't want a rookie QB having two learn two schemes in 2 years. And 5 OCs in 4 years would just be constant change for the offense which is not good.

Here is where the HC of the Bills along with Beanes need to decide the long term approach to scheme. as we have all discussed, Coaches need to flex to the players at hand. When turnover occurs, the themes should remain same or similar. That's what they mean by process, partially at least. Repetitive to create executional consistency. And tweaks to keep it fun.

Major overhauls are team killers.
Lets let Sean and brandon keep the Program in place regardless of who is Coaching.

that being said

I am not sure they are dialed in yet. so bring the best you can, even if they are a rising star.
always develop staff to move up

Edited by 3rdand12

28 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

Exactly. 

Leroi has told me some gems.  

Ive seen the Bills draft board already. 

The plan for our draft picks, packaged or stay put. 

He knows who the next OC will be. 

What players are are actively being shopped. 

Some of the info. he has shown me and has told me would absolutely blow you mind.  Personally I prefer to have the scoop before the media. 

I hope you guys can make up so he could come back to share. 

Why would I do that? He’s a Class A prick. 

I understand not everyone agrees with our position regarding the Buffalo News. I listened to the feedback, the criticism and the suggestions. I understand not everyone was going to happy with the software upgrade because people resist change. But it was necessary and I explained myself. I also listened to the feedback, the criticism, and the suggestions. I bent over backwards to make changes where I could. 

Do you know what I don’t need? The same prick coming here day after day after day and sticking his god damn finger in my eye every time he walked by. I heard and responded to his comments. His inability to accept reality does not give him free reign to continue to constantly declare how the site is going down hill and is garbage, I’m taking kickbacks, the software is an unnecessary downgrade, the design looks like a my little pony site, etc, etc, etc...

I reserve the right, at some point, to finally say !@#$ off - I don’t need to read this **** anymore. 

imo

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

I understand not everyone agrees with our position regarding the Buffalo News. I listened to the feedback, the criticism and the suggestions. I understand not everyone was going to happy with the software upgrade because people resist change. But it was necessary and I explained myself. I also listened to the feedback, the criticism, and the suggestions. I bent over backwards to make changes where I could. 

Do you know what I don’t need? The same prick coming here day after day after day and sticking his god damn finger in my eye every time he walked by. I heard and responded to his comments. His inability to accept reality does not give him free reign to continue to constantly declare how the site is going down hill and is garbage, I’m taking kickbacks, the software is an unnecessary downgrade, the design looks like a my little pony site, etc, etc, etc...

I reserve the right, at some point, to finally say !@#$ off - I don’t need to read this **** anymore. 

imo

its a fair cop .
 Your House.

#respect

• Like (+1) 1

I haven't been here very long but I have built and maintained many websites over the years so I have an idea what I'm talking about. I like the software used for this forum. It's easy to use, it likely is less resource intensive on the server it resides on as well. As far as who gets banned and who doesn't....That's strictly in the hands of the admin and his designees if any. When it's your time and your work and in many instances your money that makes something work, then you have the say. The rest of us either accept what changes are made or we go elsewhere. Pretty simple really.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SDS said:

imo

He was not aware you had such strong feelings against him.  I think a warning would have sufficed to change his behavior.  

He has been a member here for a long time and never really got into any issues.  

I just hope you’ll let him back, ideally before the draft. 

Thanks Sds