OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

23 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Is Bevell that good, or was he just lucky to have Russell Wilson the last 4 years or so?  The Seahawks offense has been pretty mediocre, beyond Wilson making huge plays, IMO.  Beyond Lynch, and Russell Wilson scrambling, they have never been able to run the ball very well, their O-Line has been a weakness, it took them forever to figure out how to get Jimmy Graham involved in their offense, and they have never really been able to develop great receivers.  I am not big on Bevell.

A lot of that can be traced back to having one of the worst O lines,I've ever seen. Especially after trading Unger. And that team was usually ready offensively,especially in big moments.

1 minute ago, mob16151 said:

A lot of that can be traced back to having one of the worst O lines,I've ever seen. Especially after trading Unger. And that team was usually ready offensively,especially in big moments.

Good point.  I never understood that trade especially when they didn’t use Graham much.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It has been beat to death, but that was a run pass option that Taylor chose the pass on. 

Yes but I wouldn't have trusted Tyrod with a run pass option decision.  I would have run 3 or (depending on where the ball was) 4 times.  And maybe a quick hitter or two or a QB sneak instead of a slower developing play.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

WEAKNESSES

• Does not possess adequate height and too many of his passes are knocked down at the line. Sloppy footwork prevents him from stepping into throws making him an erratic passer. Locks onto receivers and often telegraphs his throws. Struggles breaking down coverage and makes too many not enough ill-advised throws into tight windows.

Fixed ;-)

For Dennison, Don't let the door hitya where the Good Lord ****ya.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Just now, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I think I might flip DeFilippo and Daboll, now that I've thought two more minutes about it. 

DeFilippo is top 3 for me.  Maybe #1 with more thought.

I like he has been OC and called plays in the NFL with moderate success.  

And, his QB development skills!

10 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Let's let the talk about this joker die. If it's not obvious that this guy is an attention seeker who throws a million theories against the wall hoping one of them will stick, I dunno what to tell you. SDS shut down his thread cause the guy was even lying about where he lived. It's ALL BS.

Fyi, that was not why he closed the thread. But I do like that he re-opened it to let DD know he could tell he was misrepresenting where he was.

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Fyi, that was not why he closed the thread. But I do like that he re-opened it to let DD know he could tell he was misrepresenting where he was.

Ok good to know, thanks!

11 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so you honestly think dennison did a good job on the year? seriously? SERIOUSLY?

You are speaking to the man who posted "insider information" that we were getting rid of McCoy last year and then vanished from the board when it turned out to be total BS. Don't be surprised by anything he says.