OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

20 minutes ago, Buftex said:

As I recall, McDermott wanted Mike McCoy last season, his first choice.  McCoy signed with Denver instead...he didn't last long there, only about a half a season, I believe.  I remember them saying his offense was "too complicated" for the talent on hand..

If that's true and McCoy is hired then TT for sure won't be back. 

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

For all those suggesting Chud, he's still employed by the Colts. Has to actually be let go first. 

exactly, the Bills would be taking a big risk waiting for that situation to pan out.  i don' think it's him

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Me too. I think when Tom Cable went to Seahawks there O-Line nose dive down. Heck Cable makes Juan looks like HOF coach. I would like him but not Cable with him.

Cable honestly believes he is an offensive line mastermind. He thinks he can take guys that never played the position and turn them into all pros. Remind you Of a former Bills coach?

Edited by MiltonWaddams

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That alone is a big reason I think he is for real. He would help himself a lot if he hadn't acted like a total nut job.

I foresee something big and world changing happening in 2018! 

Do you want to give me the deed to your house and your life savings now or do you want to wait until something meeting the above criteria happens first?

10 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

His weaknesses are supposed to be hidden by his OC. That happens for every QB.

Saved you the trouble Tyrod Taylor 

Scouting Report 

• hard working kid that has improved every year, but it is unclear if he can play quarterback at the next level. He has a quick release and a strong arm, but he is somewhat erratic as a passer. 
  • also does not show the consistent sound decision making to be an efficient quarterback
  • greatest asset is his athleticism and heshould be able to contribute immediately as a running back, receiver or return man.
  • A terrific senior season, where he completed nearly 60% of his passes

STRENGTHS

• Has excellent mobility and continually evades the rush while keeping his eyes downfield. Has above average arm strength and flashes the ability to fit the ball into tight windows on short to intermediate routes. Team leader and fierce 

WEAKNESSES

• Does not possess adequate height and too many of his passes are knocked down at the line. Sloppy footwork prevents him from stepping into throws making him an erratic passer. Locks onto receivers and often telegraphs his throws. Struggles breaking down coverage and makes too many ill-advised throws.
Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'd love Bruce Arians, but don't think he'd do it 

If he did -- and there's no way he would -- with Byrd the Bills would have two coaches who are fathers of former Bills.  (Jake Arians kicked for us years ago.)  I wonder what the record is for that.

4 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

For all those suggesting Chud, he's still employed by the Colts. Has to actually be let go first. 

oh yea thats right..for some reason I thought he was let go also after the HC was fired..but I do recall a team asked to talk to Chud and the Colts denied it even after the HC was gone

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Cable honestly believes he is an offensive line mastermind. He thinks he can take guys that never played the position and turn them into all pros. Remind you Of a former Bills coach?

Hey, I dislike Dick Jauron as much as the next guy, but the dude could coach DB's. George Wilson was an average starter. 

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

I foresee something big and world changing happening in 2018! 

Do you want to give me the deed to your house and your life savings now or do you want to wait until something meeting the above criteria happens first?

It's amazing how the source is connected to the Front Office, coaches meetings and offensive meetings.  Then this source reveals all this to a guy who is legitimately nuts.

Nothing is classified in Buffalo anymore....might as well just post the Draft Board on Twitter.