OC Rick Dennison Fired

KDIGGZ

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

another interesting option

I don't watch much college ball. Can somebody tell me the pro's and con's to this? 

All I know is:

Pro's- Just won a national championship

Cons- They regularly win national championships because of their defense. 

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

How many OC does TT need to make him a better QB? Roman couldn't do it, Lynn couldn't do it and niether could Rico. 

TT has his limitations but the offense was rank in the top third last year. Can we agree with the facts?

And btw, Roman chose TT in an open battle for the position, he also wasn't fired due to QB play...he was actually fired after one of the offense's better performance in his stay with the organization. His removal was more or less a mystery and we'll never really know what happened between Rex & Roman.

A. Lynn technically was the interim OC that after the 2nd game of the season and his version of the Roman was a better fit for TT abilities.

So asking how many OC's are needed to make him a better QB? I don't know but what I do know is that he has some abilities and to scheme a rigid plan that works against the strengths of your personnel are foolish.

Just now, H2o said:

Not surprised by the Dennison firing. One thing to keep in mind though, I think this works in Tyrod's favor. 

I don't think it affects him either way. The decision on Taylor will be made no matter who the offensive coordinator is.  He couldn't get it done with three different coordinators, each of whom has had success with other players at the QB position. Despite my appreciation for the man that Taylor is, he is no longer the Bills starting QB.

Just now, pimp on da' net said:

TT has his limitations but the offense was rank in the top third last year. Can we agree with the facts?

And btw, Roman chose TT in an open battle for the position, he also wasn't fired due to QB play...he was actually fired after one of the offense's better performance in his stay with the organization. His removal was more or less a mystery and we'll never really know what happened between Rex & Roman.

A. Lynn technically was the interim OC that after the 2nd game of the season and his version of the Roman was a better fit for TT abilities.

So asking how many OC's are needed to make him a better QB? I don't know but what I do know is that he has some abilities and to scheme a rigid plan that works against the strengths of your personnel are foolish.

rex choose Taylor , Roman did not want to start Taylor 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I said passes not yards.  

And his faults still remain.  He has the same faults he had on his scouting report.  

Hed have been a better RB or kick returner.  

Search weakness and you will find my post.  

His weaknesses are supposed to be hidden by his OC. That happens for every QB.

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I don't watch much college ball. Can somebody tell me the pro's and con's to this? 

All I know is:

Pro's- Just won a national championship

Cons- They regularly win national championships because of their defense. 

Daboll, 42, was a Broyles Award finalist this season after helping Alabama's offense finish in the SEC's Top 5 in nearly every statistical category. The Crimson Tide had the second fewest turnovers in college football (10) and managed the most rushing yards per game (250.6) in the Saban era.

Daboll coached 15 years in the NFL before leaving Bill Belichick's staff as New England's tight ends coach in 2017 to call plays in Tuscaloosa. Daboll is Alabama's sixth offensive coordinator under Saban and third in two seasons.

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Bolt/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Football-OC-Brian-Daboll-may-return-to-NFL-113549741

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No he didn't. He said Webb.

He didn't. I'm not going to go back through his post history again but everyone misunderstood the context. You can look yourself. I've gone to bat for the crazy guy enough at this point, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

1 minute ago, Ennjay said:

I'm sure this was in the works for at least the last month+, but calling that pass on first and goal from the 1 likely clinched it even without the penalty.

It has been beat to death, but that was a run pass option that Taylor chose the pass on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1