PFF End of Season QB Rankings

NewEraBills

16 hours ago, PeterGriffin said:

I guess teams will be burning up his cell phone to get him in and be their starter. :lol:

Just like last year .... weird how he ended up taking a pay cut to stay in Buffalo, isn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

these type of things do not measure the following ;

Poor throws that keep yards after the catch way down

Missing the early read then having the play blow up .   a decent amount of his scrambles are a result of his holding the ball too long.  

Wrong reads.  Great you complete a 5 yards pass but you left a 15 yarder on the field by throwing to the wrong guy

making the run choice on a run /pass option 

and many more

1 minute ago, BeefCurtns said:

I didn't see the stat that said in his playoff game against the Jags he was putrid garbage and lost a game that any decent QB would win.

Can we find that stat?

Shouldn't be hard to find. :lol:  I'll look forward and leave the lament to you.

12 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

I agree. He's also better than a lot of QBs in football. Probably in between 16-21 imo and whether you like it or not, there are 32 starters.

He's not even close to the 16th best qb 

21 is a stretch, but a bit more reasonable

I'd put him 24-27 

He was 25th in yards.

Guys I'd definitely take over him:

Brady

Rivers

Stafford

Brees

Ben

Ryan

Cousins

Alex Smith

Wilson

Goff

Winston

Carr

Manning

Dalton

Newton

Wentz

Watson

Mariota

Flacco

Garoppolo

Rodgers

Trubisky

All guys who are either younger with more upside, already better than him, or veterans who are better

Sorry he isn't "16-21"

5 hours ago, BeefCurtns said:

I didn't see the stat that said in his playoff game against the Jags he was putrid garbage and lost a game that any decent QB would win.

Can we find that stat?

Found it:

JAX-10  BUF-3 

FINAL

19 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I'd put him 24-27 

He was 25th in yards.

Brady

Rivers

Stafford

Brees

Ben

Ryan

Cousins

Alex Smith

Wilson

Goff

Winston

Carr

Manning

Dalton

Newton

Wentz

Watson

Mariota

Flacco

Garoppolo

Rodgers

Trubisky

All guys who are either younger with more upside, already better than him, or veterans who are better

Sorry he isn't "16-21"

Luck

Bradford

Bridgewater

Palmer (retired, but still played in 2017)

Tannehill 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Newton 26, Watson 29, Taylor 12 and Bortles 17.  Whatever metrics they are using at PFF to grade QB's are worthless.  It makes you wonder if there is any value to any of there numbers at any position.  

51 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Found it:

JAX-10  BUF-3 

FINAL

Luck

Bradford

Bridgewater

Palmer (retired, but still played in 2017)

Tannehill 

Forgot luck and Tanny

Palmer I knew was retired but I even thought about him lol

Bradford and Bridgewater are definitely better too

3 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

I'd put him 24-27 

He was 25th in yards.

Brady

Rivers

Stafford

Brees

Ben

Ryan

Cousins

Alex Smith

Wilson

Goff

Winston

Carr

Manning

Dalton

Newton

Wentz

Watson

Mariota

Flacco

Garoppolo

Rodgers

Trubisky

Sorry he isn't "16-21"

You named one guy who was 13-15 TD/INT, another guy with 'upside' who was under 200 yards 9 out of 11 games with a 7 TD to 7 INT, and you didn't watch football if you want Winston. Mentioning Bridgewater is very funny as well. He's very similar to Tyrod. An extremely limited QB, hard worker, and can excel in the PERFECT situation. 

Listen, I'm the first guy on here that will tell you Tyrod ain't the franchise, but I'm also not a blind football fan. Also doesn't help when your OC and basically the entire organization were not scheming to your strengths, something the rest of the league does.

Edited by Elite Poster

5 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

You named one guy who was 13-15 TD/INT, another guy with 'upside' who was under 200 yards 9 out of 11 games with a 7 TD to 7 INT, and you didn't watch football if you want Winston. Mentioning Bridgewater is very funny as well. He's very similar to Tyrod. An extremely limited QB, hard worker, and can excel in the PERFECT situation. 

Listen, I'm the first guy on here that will tell you Tyrod ain't the franchise, but I'm also not a blind football fan. Also doesn't help when your OC and basically the entire organization were not scheming to your strengths, something the rest of the league does.

You are dense if you would take tyrod over Winston or Mariota.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

Mariota actually scores points and wins playoff games. ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

You are essentially asking for the Bills to run the Wishbone. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Mariota actually scores points and wins playoff games. ??‍♂️

So does Blake Bortles ;)

58 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

You are dense if you would take tyrod over Winston or Mariota.

Evaluating the play of the QBs THIS YEAR, yes. Isn't that what the original article that rattled you so much is about?

22 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

You are essentially asking for the Bills to run the Wishbone. 

No, I'm asking the Bills to run the 10th and 12th highest scoring offenses from the past two years when Tyrod is our starter and draft a QB for the future in this draft.