Dadonkadonk

Buffalo Offense terrible in playoff game

On 1/10/2018 at 10:45 PM, Dadonkadonk said:

You guys crack me up.  How old are the people on this board?

age ain't nothin' but a number, brah.

On 1/10/2018 at 11:34 PM, Dadonkadonk said:

13-25 0 TD 2 INT 117 Yards

3 Pts

26 carries for 72 yards

I just wish we could have seen this coming. Even a few of us would have guessed this outcome but we didn’t . We all thought” SB Baby!!!”

1 hour ago, ricko1112 said:

No, I haven't had the pleasure. Is his name a play on Nate Peterman's performance? :-)

yes before that it was savior edwards if you can believe that......he's annoying but quite entertaining mostly....He believes NP will be a HOF player(just the way he flames on him) plus he's adamant that the fins are this powerhouse team and a lock to go deep into the playoffs......right up to the very end

7 hours ago, JPP said:

yes before that it was savior edwards if you can believe that......he's annoying but quite entertaining mostly....He believes NP will be a HOF player(just the way he flames on him) plus he's adamant that the fins are this powerhouse team and a lock to go deep into the playoffs......right up to the very end

Dolphins fans are like that. They still think Marino, in his prime, is coming back. Same thing on the Pats' board too. 

Again, great year. Hope the Bills figure out their QB situation! Well, not really...;-)

Enjoy the offseason!