Buffalo Offense terrible in playoff game

Dadonkadonk

On 1/11/2018 at 7:50 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

so wait, why are you here?

Pats* fan? (not being douche-y, just curious)

Yes, I'm a Pats fan.

I'll tell you why I'm here...In the near future, it will be the Bills that will be NE's main competition in the AFCE. The Jets are a clown show with very little direction and without a plan moving forward. The same can be said for the Dolphins. Last year was an aberration.

Once the Bills get their QB situation under control, they could start to get 10-11 wins. Brady only has a couple years left as the NFL's top QB. When Brady finally retires, how good will his replacement be? NE will take a QB in the 2nd round in the next draft. When Belichick leaves, who will his replacement be? The combination of GOAT QB and GOAT coach for 17 years is a once in a lifetime occurrence. I'm here so that I can understand what's happening with the team that could replace NE atop the AFCE in a few years.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/10/2018 at 11:34 PM, Dadonkadonk said:

13-25 0 TD 2 INT 117 Yards

3 Pts

26 carries for 72 yards

Must of been a good slumber there.....thanks for the update....been waiting for this one!

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is the op a question or statement?

Factual based up to the minute update we didnt know!

1 hour ago, ricko1112 said:

Yes, I'm a Pats fan.

I'll tell you why I'm here...In the near future, it will be the Bills that will be NE's main competition in the AFCE. The Jets are a clown show with very little direction and without a plan moving forward. The same can be said for the Dolphins. Last year was an aberration.

Once the Bills get their QB situation under control, they could start to get 10-11 wins. Brady only has a couple years left as the NFL's top QB. When Brady finally retires, how good will his replacement be? NE will take a QB in the 2nd round in the next draft. When Belichick leaves, who will his replacement be? The combination of GOAT QB and GOAT coach for 17 years is a once in a lifetime occurrence. I'm here so that I can understand what's happening with the team that could replace NE atop the AFCE in a few years.

The same can be said for the Dolphins. Last year was an aberration.  Well my guess is you never met Mr.Savior Peterman on here.....he will tell you a thing or two about these dolphins!

17 hours ago, JPP said:

Must of been a good slumber there.....thanks for the update....been waiting for this one!

Factual based up to the minute update we didnt know!

The same can be said for the Dolphins. Last year was an aberration.  Well my guess is you never met Mr.Savior Peterman on here.....he will tell you a thing or two about these dolphins!

No, I haven't had the pleasure. Is his name a play on Nate Peterman's performance? :-)

On 1/10/2018 at 11:34 PM, Dadonkadonk said:

13-25 0 TD 2 INT 117 Yards

3 Pts

26 carries for 72 yards

I just wish we could have seen this coming. Even a few of us would have guessed this outcome but we didn’t . We all thought” SB Baby!!!”

1 hour ago, ricko1112 said:

No, I haven't had the pleasure. Is his name a play on Nate Peterman's performance? :-)

yes before that it was savior edwards if you can believe that......he's annoying but quite entertaining mostly....He believes NP will be a HOF player(just the way he flames on him) plus he's adamant that the fins are this powerhouse team and a lock to go deep into the playoffs......right up to the very end

7 hours ago, JPP said:

yes before that it was savior edwards if you can believe that......he's annoying but quite entertaining mostly....He believes NP will be a HOF player(just the way he flames on him) plus he's adamant that the fins are this powerhouse team and a lock to go deep into the playoffs......right up to the very end

Dolphins fans are like that. They still think Marino, in his prime, is coming back. Same thing on the Pats' board too. 

Again, great year. Hope the Bills figure out their QB situation! Well, not really...;-)

Enjoy the offseason!