Buffalo Offense terrible in playoff game

Dadonkadonk

7 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

13-25 0 TD 2 INT 117 Yards

3 Pts

26 carries for 72 yards

Shady average almost 4 yards a carry and would have had even more if his long run wasn't called back (thank Deonte).  That's decent when you consider the Bills were running against the #2 defense that stacked the box because they didn't respect our passing game.  

What killed the Bills was the passing game and play calling

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRush said:

Shady average almost 4 yards a carry and would have had even more if his long run wasn't called back (thank Deonte).  That's decent when you consider the Bills were running against the #2 defense that stacked the box because they didn't respect our passing game.  

What killed the Bills was the passing game and play calling

For the record that was a pass reception after TT avoided a sack not a run

Those stats are from 1992 AFC Championship 

Kelly

Thurman

3 points on offense

Pick 6 by Carlton Bailey

Bills beat Broncos and Elway 10-7, knocking Elway out halfway through the game

I have no real point in posting this.  I just spoke with my brothers before the game and thought if the Bills were going to win it would be ugly like 1992. 

TT misses wide open O'Leary on seam pass to endzone.  OPI on first and goal from the 1.  3rd down drop by O'Leary in a tied game early in the third quarter.  Block in the back on punt return costs 30+ yards of field position in a 3-3 game.  Tre drops an INT he had two hands on.  TT misses an open DT on a corner route middle of the fourth.  DT holding on great catch and run by Shady. TT misses a wide open DT on the final drive.

All plays that if even one or two go the other way the Bills likely win.  

Still worth the trip.  I was there in 1992 and I was there in 2017.

• Like (+1) 3

So if Elway would have played the whole game?

Wins fix everything. Jim Kelly won a lot. TT could have won that game, but TT doesn’t win a lot. But TT isn’t Jim Kelly, we need someone more like Jim Kelly. 

Funny to think if Buffalo could had won if Bortles went out at halftime. Probably a 6-3 final score. Who would have won would have still been a toss up. Yes that’s a terrible offense.

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

6 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Those stats are from 1992 AFC Championship 

Kelly

Thurman

3 points on offense

Pick 6 by Carlton Bailey

Bills beat Broncos and Elway 10-7, knocking Elway out halfway through the game

I have no real point in posting this.  I just spoke with my brothers before the game and thought if the Bills were going to win it would be ugly like 1992. 

TT misses wide open O'Leary on seam pass to endzone.  OPI on first and goal from the 1.  3rd down drop by O'Leary in a tied game early in the third quarter.  Block in the back on punt return costs 30+ yards of field position in a 3-3 game.  Tre drops an INT he had two hands on.  TT misses an open DT on a corner route middle of the fourth.  DT holding on great catch and run by Shady. TT misses a wide open DT on the final drive.

All plays that if even one or two go the other way the Bills likely win.  

Still worth the trip.  I was there in 1992 and I was there in 2017.

This is the only post here that really make sense.  Taylor is not the QB we need but he actually has a winning record as our starter he is 23-21. O'Leary reminds me of Pete Metzalars who was an underrated weapon for Kelly back in the day.