Breaking news. Rick Dennison

2 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

That they put thought into a decision that is irreversible once made.

If you're gonna fire a guy, is it really dependent on who his backfill will be?  "Well we were going to fire Rico, but we couldn't get McCoy so he stays." Seems like flawed logic.

Plus, McCoy and Rico overlapped in Denver in 2009.  What is their text exchange like if this indeed is the case? "hey, Rico, MM here. Did you know your bosses are interviewing me for your job?"

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

That's the spirit!

Content = entertainment = clicks/traffic = enough value to keep site operational so you guys got something to do when you are supposed to be working.

"Perhaps one day UNICEF will get into the Bills message board business".......until then threads like this have a place.:thumbsup:

yesss.gif

1 minute ago, HansLanda said:

If you're gonna fire a guy, is it really dependent on who his backfill will be?  "Well we were going to fire Rico, but we couldn't get McCoy so he stays." Seems like flawed logic.

Plus, McCoy and Rico overlapped in Denver in 2009.  What is their text exchange like if this indeed is the case? "hey, Rico, MM here. Did you know your bosses are interviewing me for your job?"

You don't need to until the job is filled, they don't care about feeding the fans news.

21 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

If anyone wants a fascinating study into the world of this mysterious character, click on his profile and check out his post history Again, incase you are new, he is also Dunkirk Don. The guy was just another fan giving his predictions of tanking and hopelessness to this season till right about Dec 11th. Suddenly he switched into insider mode and many many many a gullible member decided to cling to his words. Eventually, almost all came to realization the dude straight up lies, about his whereabouts and such. Oh well. Have fun and to those refusing to do 5 min of research to find out if the guy has credibility....keep BILLEEEEVING

You want to know the best way to tell someone is full of manure? It's when they take the time to try to convince you that they are not. He works VERY hard to try and convince people his "insider information" is accurate. 

Just now, Commonsense said:

I wonder if he posts from the same place as Bobby! 

That would be really neat if they could meet up and have coffee whilst sharing sources.

Its all good as I said I share what I am told.  No issue if you want to believe or not.  

My source has ties to obd that most people would welcome but u guys poke fun of. Why do read and post and care.  Start a new thread. Heres a topic. Do you think tt is a franchise quarterback and do a poll we all love those questions 

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...3 strikes?....how about 230+ PAGES?.....and here we go again.................

Dude please stop reading. We all know the facts about my source. It was proven time and again.  Once Benjamin knee heals, we will sign him to a long term deal

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Not buying it until Dunkirk Don confirms with his source.

What do you want to know about them

• Haha (+1) 1