Breaking news. Rick Dennison

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

98% of the post here are speculative.  It’s really all we have now that the off season has started.

i say embrace it! 

Exactly. There is some good conversation if you block out the noise.  No reason to get mad if someone wants to make wild speculations/predictions, just enjoy the banter and see what happens.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Do you know Dunkirk Don?  It is amazing the two most valued inside sources for Buffalo Bills information live or are from places that are so close together.  You should try to PM him and maybe the two of you can cross reference sources and information.  Everyone on the board eagerly awaits posts from either one of you.  If you guys work as a team, I really think the two of you can build something special when it comes to digging up inside info on the BIlls.  Of course it is selfish of me and other posters to ask this of you, but what you guys have given us so far is gold and it would be to the benefit of us all.

This is Dunkirk Don with a name change. For real, it is the same account and everything.

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Please stop reading and posting please. You are wasting our time with you nonsense

Yeah meet me out back. Please leave

You are the one that needs to go away. The only excuse I can think of for your behavior is that it must get awfully lonely in your mother's basement 

10 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Please stop reading and posting please. You are wasting our time with you nonsense

Yeah meet me out back. Please leave

You'll be gone soon. Or will stop your nonsense. One or the other.

4 minutes ago, Manther said:

Before this year Cordy was barely injured. If he can recover from the current injury I don't have health concerns.  He plays with one kidney, I think?

You can't get a better LT at his contract IF he is healthy.  No need to rush any decision on him UNLESS he can't recover and we are selling damaged goods to someone.

I personally hope we DONT trade Cordy Glenn.....between him and Dawkins this OL could get better fast.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I personally hope we DONT trade Cordy Glenn.....between him and Dawkins this OL could get better fast.

Glenn comes down to the Offense we have IMO.  If we keep a Zone Scheme he will be dealt IMO, if we go back to a more power based running scheme they will keep him. that is my personal opinion though,

But my Buddy has been pretty steadfast for awhile now that Glenn will not be a Bill next year

2 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

You'll be gone soon. Or will stop your nonsense. One or the other.

I don't understand why he isn't gone now....especially since SDS knows it's the same person as Dunkirk Don who was banned.

I guess the problem is he will just create another username and troll.  I can't believe he this guy doesn't have another hobby.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

If they cannot work out a trade for Smith, we will land one of the Vikings quarterbacks.  What the Vikings do with those three will dictate what we do.  The Bills will have an veteran upgrade over Taylor. Unless we can get josh Allen we are going qb in round one

Josh Allen is the QB we want.  Yikes.  

If you guys really think he is BSing, just wait a week and we'll know for sure. The info he's said on Glenn, Hughes, and Cousins has been corroborated by other insiders. He predicted the greatest play in franchise history before the Dolphins game where Kyle Williams scored his TD. Now he's put out a prediction which is easily verifiable within the week.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

If you guys really think he is BSing, just wait a week and we'll know for sure. The info he's said on Glenn, Hughes, and Cousins has been corroborated by other insiders. He predicted the greatest play in franchise history before the Dolphins game where Kyle Williams scored his TD. Now he's put out a prediction which is easily verifiable within the week.

Exactly. I don’t understand why it bothers people so much. Please do not read.  You know my source has been spot on 99% of the time. My advice for those that do not like this thread start your own

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
21 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

This is Dunkirk Don with a name change. For real, it is the same account and everything.

Dude, I know.  I was being sarcastic.

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Exactly. I don’t understand why it bothers people so much. Please do not read.  You know my source has been spot on 99% of the time. My advice for those that do not like this thread start your own

But you were in correct about other things. Such as the Joe Webb package, Ej Gaines being inactive, announcing the stadium plans and I'm sure theirs a few others 

I also don't want this thread to get **** down because I find it more entertaining than 99% of the other threads 

• Like (+1) 1