2017 Buffalo Bills report card

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Offense: C-

Defense: A

Special Teams: B

Coaching: B+

Overall: A- / B+

Drought busted.  ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!???

Wow!  I would have loved to have you as a teacher.  There is no way our defense was an A with those 3 games from hell and our too-often porous run defense.  If the same defense as yesterday showed up every week, I would certainly agree.  I think a B or B- overall would be more realistic, and with an asterisk indicating dramatic improvement overall.

And yes, I was entertained...except for 3 weeks.

9 hours ago, Young34 said:

Not sure where you're getting your statistics for the passing offense.

31st in YPG and 31st in Attempts (Those correlate directly)

22nd in Comp %

26th in YDS/A

27th in Passing TD's

8th best in the league on INT's

Literally not one of these is "worst passing offense in the NFL". I get it, it's definitely not good by any means, and in the bottom 1/3'd easy - I'm just tired of people throwing around unsupported absolutes like they are fact.

Source: http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing

The production to our WR was the worst in the NFL I believe since like 2001.  It was reported on WGR a few weeks ago.

INT are down and always down with Taylor because he makes the safe throw all the time.  It’s easy to have a pretty good completion % when you consistently throw it to RB’s under neath.

We scored only 28 TD’s all year.

Only 3 TD’s against playoff teams and those were 7 games.

Only scored something like 7 TD’s in our last 7 games.

Only scored something like a handful of points in the 2nd half in the last 7-8 games.

Our offense had a decent run game....I think the above stats really show how bad our pass offense was.

2 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Wow!  I would have loved to have you as a teacher.  There is no way our defense was an A with those 3 games from hell and our too-often porous run defense.  If the same defense as yesterday showed up every week, I would certainly agree.  I think a B or B- overall would be more realistic, and with an asterisk indicating dramatic improvement overall.

you’re right... A+.