With the 21st and 22nd pick the BuffaloBills Select....

I'd take Mason Rudolph with the 1st pick, with the other 1st I'd trade down and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd, then I'd send Kansas City one of our 2nds for Alex Smith that's contingent on a contract extension being signed, something like 4 years 72 million for Smith, sit Rudolph on the bench until Smith retires.

1.) Mason Rudolph

1.) Trade

2.) To KC for Alex Smith

2.) Extra pick

2.) Extra pick

3.) Extra pick

3.) Extra pick

• Like (+1) 5

I think Roquon Smith will be gone before pick #21. If the Bills want him, they'll need to trade up.  McDermott wants speed at MLB like he had at Carolina.  The combine and pro days will be important for the Bills.  Yes, performance on the field is most important, but if you've got two productive and instinctive linebackers on the board, McDermott is going to want the faster guy.  Buffalo needs to get a veteran QB if they can, and draft one too.  If they can trade Tyrod, great.  I don't know if Peterman will develop or not.  Right now it looks to me as if he doesn't respect the skills of NFL defensive backs enough, and tries to throw into windows that are too small sometimes.  I think that can probagbly be corrected with coaching, but I don't know.

23 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

QB watch begins. 

Honestly, I wouldn't hate taking back to back QB's here even though I think there little chance we will.

Trade TT and the 21st pick and Jags 5th to move up to 12-16 and take Baker.

Edited by Alphadawg7

12 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

One of those picks has to be a Quarterback. That's assuming we don't use both to move up and grab one.

Every mock I've seen shows the top 5 QBs gone by then.... long gone.  They'll either have to package both, PLUS something else or sign another QB from somewhere.  

I think there's actually a lot of veteran QBs likely to come on the market.... Smith (KC), Keenum/Bradford/Bridgewater (at least 1 of them, maybe two), Cousins, Dalton ....even  Bortles (just joking).  who else

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, cage said:

Every mock I've seen shows the top 5 QBs gone by then.... long gone.  They'll either have to package both, PLUS something else or sign another QB from somewhere.  

I think there's actually a lot of veteran QBs likely to come on the market.... Smith (KC), Keenum/Bradford/Bridgewater (at least 1 of them, maybe two), Cousins, Dalton ....even  Bortles (just joking).  who else

Why do you think they have to package both to move up? I may give up one of my first this year and give up additional picks in 2019. No way would I give up both unless I'm going all in to move up significantly!

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I think Roquon Smith will be gone before pick #21. If the Bills want him, they'll need to trade up.  McDermott wants speed at MLB like he had at Carolina.  The combine and pro days will be important for the Bills.  Yes, performance on the field is most important, but if you've got two productive and instinctive linebackers on the board, McDermott is going to want the faster guy.  Buffalo needs to get a veteran QB if they can, and draft one too.  If they can trade Tyrod, great.  I don't know if Peterman will develop or not.  Right now it looks to me as if he doesn't respect the skills of NFL defensive backs enough, and tries to throw into windows that are too small sometimes.  I think that can probagbly be corrected with coaching, but I don't know.

Productive in terms of stats, sure.  However, a player that tackles a running back after a 5 yard carry or further down the field every time isn't what we want.  Brown, Alexander and Humber are the slowest linebackers who can't even stop the run very well.  Need all of those players gone eventually if we want to win