With the 21st and 22nd pick the BuffaloBills Select....

One player to watch tonight....

LB Rashaan Evans 

This kid can play all over the field. Inside, outside, rush off the edge etc.

Has good size 6’3” 230, great instincts.

I truly believe Preston Brown is NOT resigned. Don’t feel he is the true fit at LB in McDs style Defense.

McD will look for the future QB of his Defense. It’s not Brown as much as some will think.

6 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

If he's 6'1" I'm interested. But Yolo says he stood right next to him and that he's no taller than Wilson. That's 5'10 5/8" I think. Someone else says they saw him standing next to Flutie and Doug was taller!!!

We will find out soon enuf. I really strongly doubt that McBeane drafts a short QB. 

No disrespect here, but come on...people using supposed eye guesses to his height now rather his documented listed height are now the barometer?  Funny thing is people make all these conspiracy claims about how guys are shorter than what they are listed at in college, yet I am still waiting to any evidence as such. Wilson, Brees, Rogers, and on and on all are listed at the same height in the NFL now that they were by their colleges and from the combine.  

Until someone PROVES he is not 6'-1" then he is still 6'-1".  And he is listed everywhere as 6'-1" which is 2 inches taller than Wilson...1 inch taller than Brees, and only 1 inch shorter than Rogers.  All 3 among NFL Elite 5 QBs in NFL, 2 of them (and probably when all said and done, all 3) are surefire first Ballot HOF QBs.

I'm NOT in the trade the farm for a rookie QB camp.  That said, with the Browns having 1 and 4, I think you might be able to trade them these two picks and next years 1st to go to #1 overall.  The Browns know they will get a QB at 4, and 3 firsts is hard to pass up.

from the Bills perspective, the extra 1st this year is a gift given we still drafted White, and w 2 2nds and a 3rd we can still acquire pieces on defense and the OL.  

Is it possible that the Bills put Cordy Glenn on the shelf because they have an offseason trade already worked out?  I wouldn't mind a package of one 1st and Cordy Glenn + another pick to get a top QB.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No disrespect here, but come on...people using supposed eye guesses to his height now rather his documented listed height are now the barometer?  Funny thing is people make all these conspiracy claims about how guys are shorter than what they are listed at in college, yet I am still waiting to any evidence as such. Wilson, Brees, Rogers, and on and on all are listed at the same height in the NFL now that they were by their colleges and from the combine.  

Until someone PROVES he is not 6'-1" then he is still 6'-1".  And he is listed everywhere as 6'-1" which is 2 inches taller than Wilson...1 inch taller than Brees, and only 1 inch shorter than Rogers.  All 3 among NFL Elite 5 QBs in NFL, 2 of them (and probably when all said and done, all 3) are surefire first Ballot HOF QBs.

Like I said if he's 6'1" I'm definitely interested. He looks a lot shorter to me but idk. We will know for sure next month. 

37 minutes ago, Bill Murray said:

from the Bills perspective, the extra 1st this year is a gift given we still drafted White, and w 2 2nds and a 3rd we can still acquire pieces on defense and the OL.  

Is this like this time last year when Shaq and Ragnuts were going to be like getting 2 extra first rounders!:flirt:

To be clear........the extra first is not a gift........it's the price they accepted for passing on a QB.  

They need to get a QB with one of those picks........and the one they get needs to be as good as the better of Watson or Mahomes to claim ANY kind of victory in that deal.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, Da webster guy said:

WR's Zay, Deonte, KB and Streater next year.  Those guys get open enough.  I'm against taking a WR early, too many glaring needs. 

Jame has potential to be the best of that bunch. i would bet money he is all those guys save for Benjamin in 1. And familiarity with Rudolph would go a long way 

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He is 6-1, so you are wrong.  

He's listed at 6-1. He's smaller than that. Just looking at him standing next to RBs who are not big in the huddle, or on the sidelines, and reading stuff from people who have been next to him in person makes me believe he's 5-11 at most.

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/7/2018 at 1:48 PM, NewDayBills said:

I'd take Mason Rudolph with the 1st pick, with the other 1st I'd trade down and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd, then I'd send Kansas City one of our 2nds for Alex Smith that's contingent on a contract extension being signed, something like 4 years 72 million for Smith, sit Rudolph on the bench until Smith retires.

1.) Mason Rudolph

1.) Trade

2.) To KC for Alex Smith

2.) Extra pick

2.) Extra pick

3.) Extra pick

3.) Extra pick

That would be a perfect scenario, sign me up. Rudolph has impressive tape. He reminds me of Cousins. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Would probably make the biggest positive impact in 2018.

We desperately need to get more talent at the point of attack to push the pocket and rush the passer, and eat up blocks to allow our linebackers to run to the ball. 

Vea and one of the 3-techniques like Hurst or Wilkins would be amazing. 

I actually wouldnt mind saving one of those DTs for Stars brother Lowel Lotoulelei. 3rd or so round. big and very strong.

Get a QB in free agency (Alex smith) or trade and then:

-bundle picks if we can get the QB we want.

-or get our guy if he’s their at 21

with #22 if we still have it:

-take the best offensive lineman on the board and put him at right guard or right tackle.

-All remaining picks should be spent on DT’s or maybe a 43 Linebacker (first pick in RD2)that’s stock slipped to replace Lorenzo(liability in coverage).

i want to say receiver but I have a feeling ours are better than we think, truth is we don’t know because we don’t have a QB who can stand and fire (maybe a FA)

Edited by SJDK