With the 21st and 22nd pick the BuffaloBills Select....

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Yes they did actually trade up and that cost us Rodgers the next season; they also were not able to complete a trade to move in front of Pitts for Ben

At the end of the day we moved up for the 4th best QB in the draft...

which would be fine if the fourth best qb in that class were a really good/great qb. but...such was not the case.

2 hours ago, ILoveEndingTheSeasonInNov said:

How about Glenn comes back nice and healthy,  Dawkins slides over to RT where he was drafted for (with a full off-season of training in that spot), and we have a nice solid tandem of tackles to protect whoever is our QB for a few years? That is what I'm hoping for personally..... 

34 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

?✅ me Too

If Glenn and Dawkins are our starters we could get rid of Mills and save 2 million in cap.

Take that money and try to get a true swing tackle backup.

59 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If Glenn and Dawkins are our starters we could get rid of Mills and save 2 million in cap.

Take that money and try to get a true swing tackle backup.

And so I ask: does it matter, in this scenario, who plays on what side of the field?

26 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

And so I ask: does it matter, in this scenario, who plays on what side of the field?

For my money No.

14 minutes ago, Magox said:

Mills is actually a very serviceable player for his price.  Don't get me wrong I want to upgrade from him but I think he provides quality depth.  Not sure I would want to cut him.

I'm only going with the info that Mills is only a RT and can't play LT.

He's listed as a RT and I can't recall him playing LT.