Wildcard Weekend: Bills at Jax - 2nd Half Thread

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Phil Simms said that fade route was TTs decision ? Well my apologies to Rico on that one 

KB is on the roster for plays like that. One on one outside, crowded at the line, throw it up. Kelvin could have had that one without the push off.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

He's definitely been the better passer. The INT was flukey. 

It wasn't flukey, it was a pass over the middle to a very covered guy that got tipped. Happens all the time.

We should've had our own interception though with Tre White. Their WR did a great job though making sure he didn't hang on to the ball. 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Last thread ended with a lot of praise for our smart football. We have gotten away with a lot of not smart football.

We simply haven’t made highlight reel mistakes for the most part... but there have been several major mistakes.

Truth. :beer:

The game is still right there to be had though. They've avoided the fatal mistake (perhaps) but they got sloppy. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

This game is so bad that there's actually a Tolbert highlight.  :ph34r:

:lol: 

I don't mind the play call at the end of the half. If Benjamin hadn't pushed with an arm he would have been able to turn and catch the TD. So far we're playing way better than the Jags. Bortles is still due for an interception. 

Just now, BigDingus said:

It wasn't flukey, it was a pass over the middle to a very covered guy that got tipped. Happens all the time.

We should've had our own interception though with Tre White. Their WR did a great job though making sure he didn't hang on to the ball. 

The throw was way too late by Tyrod on that one as well.

Just now, Big C said:

KB is on the roster for plays like that. One on one outside, crowded at the line, throw it up. Kelvin could have had that one without the push off.

I dont mind throwing to KB from the one— but it’s a spot where that defense is on its heels. Go hit them in the mouth while they are stunned instead of just a 1-1 against one of the best players in the league.

6 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

The unlucky INT kills Tyrod's rating. Tyrod hasn't been great, but much better than Bortles. Tyrod is facing a much better pass rush too.

Unlucky? He threw the ball to a well covered player in the middle of the field. That’s a recipe for a tipped ball INT. That was all in Tyrod. 

Edited by MDH

Just now, PeterGriffin said:

They just said on halftime show that they were in a RPO and Tyrod chose to throw instaed of run. That was a mistake on his part.

It was still a bad play call.  3th and 1 on the 2?  Your target there is the 1, not end zone.  QB sneak, FB dive, run option, bootleg...anything to pick up a yard on the ground.  Don't even give the QB an option to pass.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

3-3 at the half. Should have been 7-0 if not for Rico. The Jags get the ball first, which normally would worry me. Until I remember Black Bortles is their QB...

Then I smile. 

Image result for crazy celebration gif

GO BILLS! This game is winnable. 

I pray we don’t get into that prevent that our head coach loves to play at  the beginning of every second-half!