It's time!

Buffalo716

200w.gif

It's been a long 17 years my friends!

Children have grown up and had children of their own.

people have gotten married

friends and loved ones have passed (God rest their souls)

Fathers and mothers have passed the tradition of Buffalo Bills football onto sons and daughters 

i will always call it the Ralph in honor of Mr Wilson. I am eternally grateful that he brought professional football to Buffalo and kept it here

there is nothing like spending the day with Bills fans. You can be 80 years old and still feel that fire as you sing the shout song with 70,000 fans. 

Today is going to be a good day . We are the underdogs my friends... and that is were I always wanted to be in a fight

because like my father taught me so long ago... it's not the size of the dog in the fight... it's the size of the fight in the dog 

and this Bills team is full of fight my friends 

It's a good time to be a Bills fan

• Like (+1) 9

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

200w.gif

It's been a long 17 years my friends!

Children have grown up and had children of their own.

people have gotten married

friends and loved ones have passed (God rest their souls)

Fathers and mothers have passed the tradition of Buffalo Bills football onto sons and daughters 

i will always call it the Ralph in honor of Mr Wilson. I am eternally grateful that he brought professional football to Buffalo and kept it here

there is nothing like spending the day with Bills fans. You can be 80 years old and still feel that fire as you sing the shout song with 70,000 fans. 

Today is going to be a good day . We are the underdogs my friends... and that is were I always wanted to be in a fight

because like my father taught me so long ago... it's not the size of the dog in the fight... it's the size of the fight in the dog 

and this Bills team is full of fight my friends 

It's a good time to be a Bills fan

Very well said! 

....had to refresh my memory after 17 years.......I have it now.............:thumbsup:

play·off
ˈplāˌôf/
noun
plural noun: playoffs
  1. an additional game or period of play that decides the outcome of a tied contest.
    "a sudden-death playoff was required to settle the tournament"
    • a series of contests played to determine the winner of a championship, as between the leading teams in different divisions or leagues
  • Like (+1) 1