IT'S BILLS PLAYOFF GAME DAY!!!

ExWNYer

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I can't tell you how many people who aren't Bills fans have told me they are rooting for them tomorrow.

Guess it's time for bed....just over 10 hours away!

Same for me too.

I just hope I can sleep.

GO BILLS!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Been up for an hour, its 5:25 AM, i want to leave for tailgate NOW!!! # more hours????? 

Crazy here last night, can't wait for today. Got a feeling  we are  avoiding Lot X based on crowds last night, poor people in that lot have no idea what is about to descend upon them!!!

Playoff football in January everybody!!!!!!   To quote some guy, can't remember his name, I think it was Bart Pevy, "where would you rather be, than right here, right now?"  

I'm pumped!!!  Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Did I mention I AM EFFING PUMPED UP???  

Sorry, not sure if I did already.   But in case I didn't, I AM EFF WITH A CAPITAL F-ING PUMPED UP!!  

Now, the big story will be the two road teams coming away with victories yesterday, and can the Bills continue the streak.  I'm thinking doggone right they can..

But let me humble myself for a moment.  By no means do I think Buffalo rolls into Jacksonville, Tyrod morphs into the love child of Tom Brady and Payton Manning, with a little Randall Cunningham love juice thrown in for good measure, throws for 400+ yards and 6 TDs, Shady runs for a buck 50, and our defense registers 11 sacks and 5 interceptions, and holds Fournette to 7 yards on 26 carries.  I think Tyrod is going to have to be better than his usual self, make plays with his legs, our Oline is going to have to open up some holes for Murphy, Shady, and I'm praying, to a lesser degree, Tolbert.  Zay will have to step up in the event the corners try to shut down Benjamin and Thompson, and our defense HAS to make stopping Fournette the priority, while pilfering at least two picks from Bortles.  

I think we can do it, and I can't wait to get back on here and celebrate the victory with all of you!  Okay, most of you... ☺

Let's Go Buffalo!!! 

Edited by smuvtalker