TB12 Nonsense from Huckster Brady

BisonMan

I said this in the other thread on Tawmmy/Billy/Bobby, but this Guerrero dude is S-H-A-D-Y with a capital "SHADY." He's so shady LeSean McCoy should sue for defaming his good (nick)name.

He goes to "school" at some crooked eastern medicine joint in California that no longer exists, he gets investigated by the feds at least twice for making false claims that he's a doctor and developed some miracle tonic that would cure Parkinson's/AIDS/Cancer, and now he's pushing this TB12 snake oil bull pucky. 

It's hilarious that the supposed GOAT QB with all the resources in the world associates so tightly with someone like this. 

Like many, I've always thought something stunk about the Pats run, and that the cheating we know about is just the tip of the iceberg. I am of the opinion that in the ensuing decades, as people start retiring and dying, more and more will be revealed. 

2 hours ago, jr1 said:

Nolan Ryan didn't do all this carny **** just some Advil commercials

No kidding. All Nolan Ryan ever needed was a couple advil and an occasional ass-whooping of Robin Ventura! 

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is that quote from 50 shades of gay?

On the old board I might have been tempted to put that in my sig - although might have been ban-worthy (family board after all)

Edited by stevewin